2013 Atomik Fury 250cc Review/Build thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the OKO 101 series D Slide carbys are all the same dimensions, from the 19mm to the 30mm
Intake 49mm, Spigot 34mm, Height 131mm, Length 83mm, Width 65mm
the only difference is the angled cable fitting on top and that is a couple of mm's

the 30mm carby actually has an elliptical bore,
so it give a good bottom end like the 28mm, but then has the benefits of a 30mm in the top end.

Last edited:
Yea, I was thinking that, but I was pretty sure they were all the same, only difference being the venturi. Bit like with Holleys, the only difference between a 465 and a 600 is the venturi too.

Hey Stu, you wouldnt happen to know the length of you PE28 would you? If worse comes to worse, I'll sell this one, save mt pennies for a PE.

Hey Stu, you wouldn't happen to know the length of you PE28 would you?
If worse comes to worse, I'll sell this one, save my pennies for a PE.

keihin_pe_28_carburetor_dimensions.jpg

Hmm, doesn't look like the Keihin will work iether, I just measured my OKO and its about 80mm too.. Damn!

I haven't seen any Dellorto carbs for sale, nor do I know if it will fit. Beleive me, I did not have any idea what I was getting myself into when I paid the money for this OKO! As far as modding my old inlet, I think I'll just stick with drilling and tapping the head. I know 100% that it will work, and if in the event of something going wrong with the drilling and or tapping, I don't imagine heads for these badboys would be too expensive..

Well, I'm off school at the moment for "reasons" ;) so I thought I would spend my short holiday working on the bike, getting everything 100%

I started with the air filter/airbox. I hate this airbox, it might as well not even be there for all the filtering its doing. I couldn't fit a pod foam filter on with the stock manifold, there was just no room there. So I chucked on the one that I had bought, and there was that problem solved. I now have a properly serviceable air filter :D

I then went and played around with the rear shock. By loosening it you do not actually soften it, you only make it sit lower. So I tighten it up and its sitting a tad higher in the rear now, and the shock actually feels abit better.

With those bars its so much easier to throw into corners and its alot easier to lift the front when your in the air, and to do wheelies :) So all in all, glad I got then!

so the rear shock only has the 2 lock nuts on the top of the spring?
that is for setting the rear sag

Yeah, only the 2 lock nuts. I kinda figured that out after giving it a quick ride, the shock felt a bit different sitting on it, but when riding it was pretty much the same, a tad harder if anything.

The bike runs alot better now with the pod filter, after some tweaking of the mixture screw I got it running the best it has. So far, I'd say thats the best mod I've done to the bike, but I havn't really done much so far, lol.

I would like to get some nicer graphics for this bike, but as the plastics are a Chinese invention, my options are pretty much limited to custom. And TBH Im not prepared to spend over 50 dollars on graphics that are only going to peel off as time goes by. Can you get Miniriders sticker sheets? I might go stickerbombing :)

So the plastics aren't a copy of anything you can find? I was hesitant to pay what I have a for the miniriders stickers kit, but I'll be fitting to new plastics with a hot air gun so they will be definetley better than the ones that came on the outlaw. Which weren't even stuck down when I picked it up:11doh:

Nah, as far as I can see the plastics are not copying any japanese counterpart. I think i'll just get some sticker sheets, and put them on artistically ;)

The only reason im chasing graphics is cos the stock ones are peeling, and I want them more for protecting the plastics. I have some carbon fibre wrap here, but it wont be enough to cover anything, if worse comes to worse I'll just get some more of that :)

I read all of this, and even though i know nothing about bikes, i can tell you take good care of your bikes and keep them safe and secure.

Even though i'm not too fond of the actual look of the bike, i'm sure it's great.
Nice review!

I read all of this, and even though i know nothing about bikes, i can tell you take good care of your bikes and keep them safe and secure.

Even though i'm not too fond of the actual look of the bike, i'm sure it's great.
Nice review!

Thanks for the feedback bud, much appreciated. I would actually like to keep them a bit more secure, an alarming amount of people are getting things stolen around my area, makes me worried!

And I agree, its not the best looking bike, especially with those plactics, but theres not much I can do, I'll probably try and make my own "Custom" sticker kit soon-ish :)

I wouldn't be worried about not knowing much, when I first joined up I did not know much at all, but this is a great forum with a great community, that'll happily help you out with anything bike related :)

Thanks for the feedback bud, much appreciated. I would actually like to keep them a bit more secure, an alarming amount of people are getting things stolen around my area, makes me worried!

And I agree, its not the best looking bike, especially with those plactics, but theres not much I can do, I'll probably try and make my own "Custom" sticker kit soon-ish :)

I wouldn't be worried about not knowing much, when I first joined up I did not know much at all, but this is a great forum with a great community, that'll happily help you out with anything bike related :)

Yeah, that's true. In my opinion the sticker kit makes it look like more of a toy than a pit bike (some of you would relate it to that). A new and improved sticker kit would make it visually seem a whole lot better.
I tried to put a sticker kit on a little monkey bike, it truly was a pain in the ass, hope you have better luck :thumbup:

can i make a suggestion? when you put the on, get rid of the o-ring and run a normal gasket in there. gets rid of any issues with the surface not being flat if you no what i mean

Latest posts

Back