2013 Ciniworx / Miniriders.com VCM recap

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
Hi crew

Well where do we start. I would like firstly to thank the VCM register and especially Frank for letting us join them in what has been some great racing and very well organized events. I would also like to thank all of the clubs and there members that run the races without them volunteering there time there would be no racing at all.

I would also like to thank Eddy and Shez from Ciniworx and Nick and Corey from Miniriders for supporting the A and B grade classes this year it really has made our class super fun and worth racing. Especially for us mid pack racers it has been great to get some reward for your effort.

Now most importantly to the riders you guys have all been great it's been very heart warming to see such support for the series which has grown leaps and bounds this year i mean 20 something riders on every gate for the first 3 rounds is outstanding. When Eddy, Kosta and I first spoke about racing with the vcm we never even thought it would catch on like it has. Damo, Timmy, Shearer,Heath and Dazza you guys are bloody legends....... your desire to come racing with us and to travel as far and often as you have is beyond belief and i applaud your efforts. Good darts boys good darts.

Now the racing we had perfect weather and conditions in Traralgon and a massive turnout to start the year but unfortunately suffered an injury in greggo in the 3rd race which put a good contender out for the year. was great to see him out on the 88 lst weekend.
Yarram a favorite track of mine panned out well me and baz got a ride in on the Saturday unfortunately our friendly local Queenslander busted his shoulder 5 mins into that ride. we did however get mike to drink a VB in between his lolly waters. I was a great night with great friends and i look forward to all of us catching up for a couple of drinks again.
with mick and baz off to hospital the racing for the day was awesome on an awesome track.
Undera with a changed track and some perfect weather was a great day racing and a welcome to shearer for his first race ough wait no he missed that didn't ya he he.
Yanakie another fav track of mine again we were greeted with some nice weather although it was very cold some mixed results for some but some good results for others. was good to see some new faces in the braap crew finally coming out to bang some bars with us they even grabbed a place or 2.
unfortunately we missed a round at Pakenham but it will be the first round next year.
Stoney creek well it's always a toss of the coin when you drive into boags property you will either be able to get out or not. well we got out but it was bloody wet. we did a couple of races and watch the carnage unfold.

Well done to Kosta on your overall for the year Styv for securing second regardless of what could have been it's a great effort marcus did well to secure 3rd and was a very close finish between you and nicko in the end there was 1 point in it. nicko was a contender all year in A grade.
In the B's it was a great battle all year between towball and I we had some memorable races and we have had a ball doing it. Well done to james on your third mate corey was on your tale all year but a couple of missed rounds gave you the points.

Thanks again to everyone involved and we'll see you on the gate next year....

overall points are attached to this thread.

On a side note we have been invited by the Viper classic series to do a few races with them also they run on some good tracks so i'll keep you posted on what races we plan to do.

coolie

Attachments

• VCM Points.xls
    31.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Righto

On a personal note

I won B grade overall :first:

I'd like to thank Eddy and Shez from ciniworx for there support my bike has been really good all year and i thank you guys for helping put it together.
Thanks Nick and Corey from miniriders for sponsoring the B grade class as i said above without you guys it just wouldn't be and you deserve all the credit in the world.

Towball your a gun mate it has been a pleasure racing with you this year we seen to stay close on the track and have a great racing respect for each other and it's made being on the bike this year all worth while. Well done to james on your 3rd we always have some good battles and i expect you to be on my tale if not infront of me next year again.

The interstate boys as i mentioned above you guys are legends and it's great to know we have such a great bunch of people in this sport

Well done kosta i know it's not the way you want to win it but you did so well done.
styv see ya next year mate well done on the second and the good results all year.

Cant wait to see who takes my title next year it will be an interesting fight as me and Towball will be booted in A grade..

Anywayz WOOOOOOO HOOOO I WON SOMETHING YEEEEEHAAAH:banana:

ha ha ha :40__s::rockon::alc::humble::damnmate::hail::congrats:

this is the aftermath of the track

well part of it

Thanks again guys

Great write up mate, from the taste I had last week next year is going to be a blast!
see youz on the line

Sweet wrap up Brooksy!! :grinning-smiley-003 Just wanted to add a thanks to the bike shops sponsoring riders and bikes and getting them to the races.
Eddie from Ciniworx, Greg from Buzz Bikes, Dom from Motorbike City, Jamie from Classic Honda and the guys from Braaap. The support from the industry means more guys on the starting gate. Apologies if iv'e forgotten anyone. Cheers.

Congrats on taken win brooksy! :)
I had Great fun going road triping down to vcm rds with timeeh. Mett alot of Nice freindly people down there racing felt great to be part of vcm series pot on by all the clubs & sponcers!
Like to come down again next year :) . In mean time ill have to learn to ride bit faster so don't look silly going so slow!

Awesome write up brooksy cheers mate and congrats on the win. Could not think of a more deserving bloke who's commitment to the scene laid the roots for VCM in the first place.

It was Miniriders pleasure to sponsor the B grade and give something back to the sport we all love. We will be back again next year to do it all again and for many years to come.

As for next year, will be trying even harder to get along to as many events as possible. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Nice one brooksy! Great right up mate and well done on the b grade glory! Well deserved. Your riding definitely improved 10 fold this year. The hard work paid off.

Haveing fun trying to get clubs to support the series atm from what i hear

but we will know soon

the first round should be in pakenham somewhere end of april

Question: Can someone who has never raced legit and doesn't have a motorcross license still race or like do i have to go and get a full on licence to race VCM?

Awesome. Is it better to get a Ma licence? Or easier

Latest posts

Back