Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to nice mate, have you got the new forks on the pit pro yet?

Nope :/ hopefully here by friday, but I'm really not holding my breath...after 9 working days to be picked up. I need to get it built quick smart for the ride day on sunday at Pt Gawler....Will be cool thats the first place I ever rode a dirt bike....and the second time I go there I should own two of my own!! Stupid e-go....lessons well and truly learnt on that one!!!

lol they probably are, could be holding the forks as some kind of ransom ?? ;)

hope they arrive soon mate, they certainly are a worthwhile improvement from stock

Yeah, they'll come, just not in a hurry!!! I was asking Tassy Stu if its like the NT down there?....seems to be so, considering that NT stands for, Not Today, Not Tomorrow, Not The next day, Not The day after that, Not Tuesday, Not Thursday.....ah real Country Australia :thumbup: its still there!!!

Cool sold the old/new plastics for another $30 making the total $480, bike only cost $10 more...there might be a young guy who jumps on here soon asking some questions about pit bikes.....He seemed like a pretty switched on young lad! Can only help the cause for all of us....and Craig doesn't have enough questions to handle already...heh...The guy who bought the plastics, not the bike.... :thumbup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back