2015 Atomik Nitrous 125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21Guns

Reaction score
So I bought the Nitrous 125cc of Ebay around March for a grand sum of $580 including postage with the expectations of its a chinese bike I'll probably have it thrashed and broken within a few months. It was my first pit bike and first time I'd really ridden an offroad bike. Honestly these last few months I'm impressed.

Suspension wise I've recently started jumping it off some small jumps (once again new experience) I'd hit the jump, air and land without even knowing I left the ground. I honestly had to video it to make sure I wasn't just rolling over the jump I made. It handles well and the original tyres grip fairly well in muddy and dry conditions.

Power wise I have no complaints. It puts the front up in all gears surprisingly and has good acceleration. I didn't buy it for top end speed or road riding so really theres nothing to worry about.

Durability is good but has some faults. I've bent the kickstarter by accidentally jumping on it when I had a crash. It engaged and tossed me off the bike and bent itself. The handlebars are also a weak point, I tweaked them in above mentioned crash and bent them some more by being an idiot during a burnout and having the bike shoot out from underneath me. It can be a ***** to warm up properly and will stall out if it hasn't finished warming up.

In short, it has several good points. It has a low seat height great for older kids, young teens or crazy, small adults like myself, the folding levers and shifter are a godsend in a crash, the engine has enough balls to keep you happy with a set of decent brakes to pull you up, suspensions almost like riding a cloud and its generally a tough little bike. I will update this review later on as I thrash the bike some more.

Don't worry I plan on upgrading to those exact bars and replacing the kicker soon. Honestly I'm just having too much fun bashing it at the moment.

Latest posts

Back