• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

28mm carby jet kit, 2 x decent coils, lighting stator

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gros21

Reaction score
WANTED: 28mm carby jet kit, 2 coils for pit bike, outer stator and fly wheel

CONDITION: new or good condition

PREFERED PRICE RANGE: $5-$100

EXTRA INFORMATION: to stop douches posting obviously useless crap. It's for a 2006 motovert that has/getting a pitster 155z with a bigbore kit. 2 coil will be for z50 with a similar engine combo.

Last edited by a moderator:
One bike has a oko other had a tb carby not sure what there based on.

Classic honda 50's is out of stock of the bigger carb kits.

Dhz is always a option how ever I don't want to buy $50 worth of jets. I have no idea exact size I need it's so more or less I can tune my own carbs and learn I have no fount some guys here will have boxes of jets.

Same outter rotary wise I'm hoping some one upgraded to a race spec set up or even inner.

well, if i have understood what you wrote correctly, then the carb will be going on your 155z ? If so what Big Bore Kit are you going for? 184 ? there are plenty of people on here that run that bore kit, that would be able to give you an outline for what jets you would need.

Last edited:
Yep. The tb 184 v2 head. It's actully 177 cause the stroke doesn't change. I'm trying to purchase a 2nd one here that's the same with extra head work. So the 2nd one may be slightly different.

I fully understand once it's set it's set. But I just like to be able to fine tune it if needed. Or once I slightly adjust set up

best way to start with that stuff..
ask a mate who is running a similar set up buy the same jets and some around it then plug chop till perfecto

best way to start with that stuff..
ask a mate who is running a similar set up buy the same jets and some around it then plug chop till perfecto

That's what I'm going to do I don't want 100 jets 5 or 6 would be heaps. Local bike shop is as usefull as a used condom. I much rather buy a jet kit from Jamie (classic honda 50's) so it's ready to go then have to go into the honda dealer who when asked to order in some 3.5-8" tyres for my z50, was asked am
Am I sure it's a honda and why don't I use some wheelbarrow tyres from the hardware shop next door.

They have lost all my 'planned' sales and use them for unplanned stuff only.

I got a set of pilot jets for oko carbs a while back for around $20. I think it was from scooter assassins. I think the sell em through egay

Latest posts

Back