2nd hand braaap 190 or lxr190 pros and cons

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah no problems mate. I got the wrong vibe haha. Sorry mate

Yup agree with motorman and Mv24. The Lxrs are amazing would never go back to a Non-linkage(Came from a motovert expert. I find the lxr so much nicer to ride although i am 6ft2 so its a great difference. But in saying that. There is nothing wrong with Braaaps other then the price is way to high. And also just because a bike has elka and egios doesnt mean there the best of the best. The lxr has a Dnm rear shock with adjustable compression and rebound then they have a micro adjuster. The elka from memory only has rebound and you adjust the compression via the pressure in the shock.

I Love the forks and rear shock on the lxr. They are awesome and feel amazing when you land from a massive jump. I have jumped 35-40ft on the lxr and landed perfect the suspension soaked up everything.

Wrong wrong wrong. The elka has compression and rebound adjusters on it and my friend it is the best of the best for a 12inch. Only people that haven't ridden the setup would say that. ;) It's exactly what Reefy was running for years/

I would also take zhocci's over anything else by a mile. All just my opinion though. Your talking Italian designed now made in Thailand over China forks straight up.

I must admit I have had mine re valved + gassed and tuned and it makes an even bigger difference. I reckon the suspension now is on par with my big bike.

When we head up for another crack at StarGlen at the end of the year you can take mine for a spin and feel the awesomeness. :)

arent engi's made in japan? hence the japanese flag on them (they are not engio's but engi followed by the jap flag, my booklet says so lol) i also thought they used engi's on some big bikes. have you ridden on a set of them motorman?

I don't race I just ride trails would the linkage be an advantage on the trails or would I not notice it to much I ride some pretty rough and brutal trails as well if that helps

There nothing wrong with the bike you have your not gunna get any advantage buying a pitster over the cini you have and the braaap well dont even waist your time the linkage is well worth it. and the braaaap has a shorter wheel base which will not help ya out bush at all

ough ough ough and

if you do wanna go big wheel's you can get then from ciniworx and sell me your current rims
i'll make good use of em

Haha thanks coolie I think I'll just get the cini rec reg and I mite get bigger wheels just to put on to go bush but the sm pros won't be leaving my shed unless there goin back on the bike I have a nice spot for them in the shed next to my vh sle :)

Thanks mate but I rang up braaap and the will sell me the compete kit and they said they will fit it for me if I want so I reckon I just do that

Latest posts

Back