3M Blank CRF, RX, YZ Sticker Sheets

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwraceing

Reaction score
Hi All

I am looking for a supplier or a contact that can provide me with blank 3M Sheets that are used for full sticker kits for MX bikes including CRF 50's. I work for a company that has quite a few Digital printing press's and they print up to A3 sheets and can print material like Stickers (3M Sheets)
It will be cool to make my own custom graphics but also offer this as a service for any one else that might want customer graphics.
I am not exactly sure if sticker kit's like below are printed on A3 sheets and than laser cut out
SANO "Lazer" Graphic Kit (White) CRF50

Ideally I would like A3 Sheets that had pre perforated cut's made for the size of the shrouds, guards, number plates etc of the desired bike.

If any one can shed some light on the situation and provide some details it would be appreciated. Might even earn yourself a set of free custom graphics :)

Thanks in advance

Brendon

ok i think you will struggle with finding blank 3m sticker pages
also prinying eould be difficult, is far as i know they are multi layer not sure if thats what the 3m stands for? anyways i can imagne that it would be printed straigt off a couple hundred meter roll then a second clear layer added. please correct me if im totaly off. cheers matt

Latest posts

Back