50 Nuts' Custom honda Z50J 82 model

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50 nut

Reaction score
262.jpg

258.jpg

Here some pics of my other project. Bike is not finished yet but nearly there. Takegawa 10" wheels, faddybike swingarm, faddybike under pipe, takegawa rear shocks etc. Motor is stock 50 until it gets rego then will play. Hope yous like pics.. 50 nut

omg that isss sooo clean and mint
i love itt!!!

nice work on the build

omg that isss sooo clean and mint
i love itt!!!

nice work on the build

Thanks mate, hope to have it finished in a couple of weeks, as still waiting on minor cosmetic parts...

i f@#king love that exhaust, how does it sound?? bloody loud i hope.
Yes the pipe sounds good, you wouldnt think it was a little mini bike coming up the road by the noise it makes, i guess my neighbours just love me......

lol i bet they do to, What other mods are you doing to this baby???

should get a vid of it when done (just an idear).

lol i bet they do to, What other mods are you doing to this baby???

should get a vid of it when done (just an idear).

Been thinking of putting my kitaco 124 out of bbr into it thats if bike dont sell, if it does maybe just build a 88 mod.

yeah mate 88 mod sounds good, atleast it will be easier to ride & stay on it, with 124 i think would be to much would need wheelie bars,lol.....

that things beautiful mate, wish my z50r was that clean.

if you do go the big engine i think i still have one of my custom billet alloy 28 or 32 tooth sprockets out in the shed if you need one.

i know when i put the 110cc into mine i needed it to keep the front down.

other than that, keep up the good work...

wow, that looks sick, nice build, did you chrome all the parts or did you buy them,i'd be scared to ride that thing lol, hoping no rocks flick up or anything haha

Thanks guys. Im hoping to have it finished (soon) i hope, been saying that for a while now just need mirrors & still waiting for side plate decals to be made then rego. Most of the chrome work is genuine nos, except forks.

Heres a picture with right hand side plate fitted, new bars, fork legs & blinkers etc, just need the money tree to start growing again lol to finish it off.
015.jpg

^^ not by just saying that we cant mate, you will need to start a thread of your own as this member has done and post up some pictures and specs.. it could be a bucket of bolts worth $50. or it might be a clean as machine worth over $4k.. we can only go by what information you give us. we arnt physcic :rolleyes:

262.jpg

258.jpg

Here some pics of my other project. Bike is not finished yet but nearly there. Takegawa 10" wheels, faddybike swingarm, faddybike under pipe, takegawa rear shocks etc. Motor is stock 50 until it gets rego then will play. Hope yous like pics.. 50 nut

dude, I freakin love your bike. I've go a 40th Anniversary zed and replacing the stock 50 with a 125. Can you tell me where you got your rims and tires, swing arm and shocks along with the size details? Also did you have to buy a bigger fork? I noticed that you still have the stock handle bars...........nice
Cheers

Latest posts

Back