50 Nuts' Custom honda Z50J 82 model

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i finally got around to rego my little beast, passed blue slip with out even leaving the shed lol, Its got 12 months rego & i still havent even rode it or put fuel in the new tank yet. Anyway the 124 donor motor from bbr is nearly finished complete rebuild & should be in the zedda in a couple of weeks, waiting on a few more takegawa items & should be done, will upload more pics soon. 50 nut

dude, I freakin love your bike. I've go a 40th Anniversary zed and replacing the stock 50 with a 125. Can you tell me where you got your rims and tires, swing arm and shocks along with the size details? Also did you have to buy a bigger fork? I noticed that you still have the stock handle bars...........nice
Cheers

You can get a lot of Z50 stuff off Classic Honda 50's Australia

Well i finally got around to rego my little beast, passed blue slip with out even leaving the shed lol, Its got 12 months rego & i still havent even rode it or put fuel in the new tank yet. Anyway the 124 donor motor from bbr is nearly finished complete rebuild & should be in the zedda in a couple of weeks, waiting on a few more takegawa items & should be done, will upload more pics soon. 50 nut

Damn sweet looking ride mate.

Now that Beast is as Blinding as your CRF's :D

Sweet looking Z mate! Chrome job is so nice

Cant Wait to see the Final Product with the 124!

I think I better get my eyes checked...haha

Now that Beast is as Blinding as your CRF's :D

Sweet looking Z mate! Chrome job is so nice

Cant Wait to see the Final Product with the 124!

I think I better get my eyes checked...haha

Thanks mate, I was hoping the posty would turn up today with some new parts but no show, maybe tomorrow. I will add more pics when parts arrive.. 50 nuts

Hey mate, nice bike! I have a crome JZ side cover if you are interested, i got it to use on mine but i am now going to use a gorilla one.

Post man pat the nice fella just brought me some more takegawa parts
001-5.jpg

Hopefully i will just put them on & leave it but im guessing knowing me i will have to polish it, & still waiting on kitaco engine parts as doing a full rebuild on the 124 before i put it in then i might get to ride it finally.

Hey mate, nice bike! I have a crome JZ side cover if you are interested, i got it to use on mine but i am now going to use a gorilla one.

Thanks mate, No i dont need it as i like the look of the black covers, if i put the chrome ones on it would be over kill to much chrome, need the black to break things up. Thanks anyway buddy. 50 nuts...

after seeing your zed i cant wait to start my dax....

hope it looks half as good as yours mate

Thanks mate, its only taken me 14 months to build as been slack, but cant wait to ride it. 50 nuts

dang that thing is amazing !!!!

Hows about selling it to me ????

Yep I know the answer to that question...... ah ha ha :)

I finally got my number plate for the Z today, nearly ready to cause havock in Newcastle lol...
007-6.jpg

Thanks for the thumbs up fellas, Still waiting for kitaco parts starting to get ANGRY, hopefully have engine parts next week. Getting very keen to ride the little beast. The way its going it sems like christmas will be here before my bikes finished.

Super slow

001-6.jpg

Well the plate is on & finally i decided to put petrol in the tank & take it for a squirt. I rode it around the block & put it straight back in the shed to sleep. TO SLOW. I couldnt even put it in third gear along a flat road because revs drop to much & im pretty sure its due to the size of wheels, so time to pull my finger out & finish building the 124 motor. :mad:

"50 NUT" Plates Definently set it off! Looks SO NICE from the Rear haha...Ahh sucks to hear about the Motor though. I couldnt imagine how good it would go with the 124 haha. BEAST!

sick get the 124 i live in newy so good to see it some time

Latest posts

Back