50 stunting

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binky77

Reaction score
wld a dhz be to powerful for stunting or to heavy or anything coz im thinking about starting up but not sure if i got the right bike for it

should be cool , though most is done on modded hondas I think ...stunt 101 will sort ya when he gets on .

80% easier to do wheelies and stunt and hold them on either a crf50 or xr50.

i dont think were on the same topic boony im talkin bout stunting like flat land stuff. freestyle is off jumps

yeh i wanna get into stunting but dont wanna spend much on my first bike max 800 would that buy me anything?

the dhz should be a pretty good stunter..... but she will need some setting up! stunting takes lots of practice & pain. so you want a go set up to try & aviod the pain.

the tyres you have now are okay to start off, (but you will need street tyres once you can wheelie the whole 150 bay carpark or want to try circles)

i would suggest you purchase a new throttle set up (billet) and make sure you get the carby tuned. (nothing worse than a good wheelie fu%t up buy boggyness & i hate loose throtles)

and finding the right handle bar placement is critical

& may-b a 12bar that way you can easy-a-ly catch the dhz when you filp it.
(and 12's are good fun & once you can wheelie they come easy)

yeh i wanna get into stunting but dont wanna spend much on my first bike max 800 would that buy me anything?

Yes it would if ya want to stunt & don't have a bike or 4g, buy a pitpro 110 of ebay buy now price of about $680 i think

sweet man thanks. and i live in vic. pakenham more specific.
hoe come?

That good for you the people that sell 'em are in VIC

i know im so pumped about getting one. is it just me or do the swing arms look dodgy?
large-pitpro-110a-pnk1.jpg

Stunmania

I jsut bought an Atomik 125cc, it has a poocar engine and seems to be able to hold monos quite easily.

Latest posts

Back