Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snaptrax

Miniriders.com Sponsored Rider & Master Spanner Sp
Reaction score
Announcement from the 50% mini sx club
We will be having another open twilight race on Saturday the 6th of September!!!
At our track on Cummings rd in Bacchus marsh victoria. THIS WILL BE OUR LAST RACE ON THIS TRACK EVER!

All riders, all pitbikes,all skill levels
Just enter then rock up and race!

Gates open at 7

$50 per rider + $10 extra class +$10 corner marshaling fee (you do not need to provide a corner Marshall)
($30 for members)
THERE IS NO EFTPOS AT THE TRACK SO CASH ONLY

Extra $10 for anyone who wants to enter the dash for cash. Any bike from any class head to head 10lap race with a twist.
$200 1st prize
$100 2nd prize
$50 3rd prize

Also there will be giveaways threw out the night

STATE VS STATE WILL ALSO BE RAN WITH A TEAM OF 4 RIDERS FROM EACH STATE BATTLING FOR THE STATE CHAMPIONS

GO TEAM VIC!

This is not an m.a event so no m.a lisance required.

First time racers welcomed!

Must wear long sleeves , helmet , gloves , and leather boots(work boots ok NO LACES)

Sign in 1230
Practice 230-315
2 rounds 330-6
Dinner break/freestyle 6-7
3 rounds 7-930
DASH FOR CASH+ freestyle 930-10
Presentation 10-1030

Camping is available and encouraged on Saturday night

Classes will be
Stock 50s
88 limited
88 modified
10" amateur
10" pro
12" armatur
12" pro
Juniors
Open

Please note you can use a bike that's lower ccs in a higher class.
Stock 50s can race in any 10" class
12" and 10" can also go in open
The track is tight and lots of jumps and more hp dosnt give much advantage.

Enter on Facebook a with a message of your bike and class to this page

There will be food and drinks at the track to purchase and toilet facilities.

There must be At least 3 riders to make a class

50% mini sx club is a club made for all minibike riders and provide a once off membership fee where you get a key to the venue and can ride whenever you like with no more to pay. We will be offering a discounted membership rate on the day of racing, this and future races will be cheaper for members and also the more members we have the more chance we will continue this club for years to come.

Please note we are closing our gates as of December 29th so this is the last chance to race this track.

Will be an event no one wants to miss

Contact phone 0423319451

Team VIC number one. Snaptrax your going down this time, hahaha

Queensland will be well represented again. I'll be making sure of that.!!

Team VIC number one. Snaptrax your going down this time, hahaha

images

Aha you dont stand a chance. I have a seat that glows in the dark.

I sampled the dirt last weekend on numerous occasions and now I am one with the track on a molecular level so you all better brace yourselves this time round hehehe

I sampled the dirt last weekend on numerous occasions and now I am one with the track on a molecular level so you all better brace yourselves this time round hehehe

ROFL, i was track side watching when you hit 2nd place, sooo stoked mate, then turn 2 came and I assumed you found a penny or something as your head went straight into the deck, not your arms and not your legs, just your head. Looked awesome from where i sat ;)

ROFL, i was track side watching when you hit 2nd place, sooo stoked mate, then turn 2 came and I assumed you found a penny or something as your head went straight into the deck, not your arms and not your legs, just your head. Looked awesome from where i sat ;)

Racing sounds painful....but antique Australian pennies are worth at least a dollar now :thumbup:

I hope there are some young South Aussies that will come cause currently we'll be holding up SA's reputation as the oldest state in the nation!!

Last edited:
It was a diamond Timbob I was trying to save some cash for any future ring purchases unfortunately my helmet buried it further so I gave up second place for nothing lol

Bahaha funny buggers, your not alone Roy I did some excavating myself, thought I saw that diamond you were digging for twice myself but I can't blame that on my stacks as I blame the fact I can't ride, oh and half my bolts were loose, especially the clamp bolts haha that was embarrassing, oh and realized I didn't have any peg split pins so nearly lost a peg.

I seen that diamond on the step on , so I threw the bike to the right , and I jumped to the left , or should I say fell

I loved riding that night with everyone so much I can't remember how many dirt samples I took

See what happens when you try and roost me timmeh. Bad things.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back