Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honda50s

Reaction score
hello peeps
just an update on my bike, i installed the kitaco 75cc big bore kit. it rips a stock 50:D . has loads more talk. not as much as the 88cc limited kits and stuff:( . but it sure makes a difference:) . next up is a uni filter. then a cam, exhaust and maybe a carb. so if you want more power outa your 50, but dont have around $600 to buy an 88 limited kit, a 75cc kit is a great choice. they cost $195 from either fully50s or oz50;) .
later peeps

what kind of carby do you have? coz if u still have stock carb you carnt use a pod air filter!
& you should be able to bore your 75cc barrell to at least 80cc

u can uni filters for them. didnt u know that. my m8 had one for his bike when it was a stocker. im not bored of the power yet. when i do get bored, it will get bored.lol

hey i got a pod filter and a set of chromoly forklegs for my bike yesterday. i like my bike. :)

here r the pix :D (ignore the date, camera gone spaz)

000_0118.jpg

000_0117.jpg

u can see my latest misshap. i bent the subframe after hitting my m8s ramp and leaning 2 far back. i landed on the seat^^lol

That's gay i could'nt get my 80cc kit to run properly with a air pod on it! & the 75cc does.

get a rubber malet and bash the sub straight again, i've bent mine heaps the other way from flipn it.

haha
where do u hit the sub with the mallet cause if i hit it on the ends, it just benst the ends up. my motor mods r kitaco 75cc kit and heavy duty kitaco clutch springs. the bike is soo much more fun to ride. and not to mension alot more reliable then the china bike i just sold.lol. btw the bike runs extremely well with the stock carb. i dont know y ur 80cc kit would run like crap. have u cleaned out the carb b4?

hey nice, bout time you get a exhaust for that thing!

yeah. it would alredi have one if money grew on trees. i need a job. lol

i think it also needs a set of plastics and graphics. not sure what to get. also, on the exhaust side of things, i almost have enuff for a 50caliber pipe. are they worth it?

i have done a couple of mods to the stock pipe. i knocked the baffel out of it, took the plate off the end of the spark arrestor and did a bit grinding to make the weld in the header flatter. it has so much more flow now and sound awesome for a stock pipe. with the grinding of the weld, it actually made a bit of a difference. it made the bike want to rev more. it makes a sort of vacuum effect. bad point about this is that it now backfires. but it sounds good. still thinkin bout that 50caliber exhaust though.

Cool, yeah get some plastics for that thing and some good grapics. Just wait to Christmas or your birthday and get the old forks to order you something. As for the pipe i am the wrong person to ask. Mabye PM Eichay or Stunt101 and they would know. I was just about to say it needs some plastics!

What shock is that? looks like the ones from thumpstars? how does it handle doing jumps?

PS, i would take your chain guard off, it makes it look like a childrens bike!

Last edited:
the shock is a fast50s xshock. pffff. dont get one for jumps. they dont handle them realy well aye. but it works soooo much better than a thumpstar or motovert one. has the proper rebound damping. its more of an upgrade from a stock shock. but then agen im 100kg!!lol. i wanna get an ishock. the chain guard is there for a purpose. i keep it on so that the chain loob doesnt filick up my back when im ridin. also protects it from shit gettin into the chain and sprockets. i know it looks crap, but i would rather not have a spotty, greasy shirt when im ridin. lol. after i get my next part, i will take a foto of it without the guard.lol

hmm, i wouldn't know. Paint the swinger and the guard a gloss black, then when you get some money off a tree get some plastics/grapics 2 suit!

Latest posts

Back