• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

86/107cc Chinga goes 114!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_GDFP

Master Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
TB 54mm jug & slug kit, direct bolt on for Chinese 86/107cc engines with 49.5 stroke and 69mm tall jug. Adds displacement, compression and HEAPS more midrange. Alloy jug saves some weight and cools better. Performance will be on par or better than the 125 crate engines, while being lighter and revvier. I've personally installed over a dozen of these, and never had an unhappy customer. Zoooom!

114cc High Compression Bore Kit - 86cc - 107cc Engines

0980.jpg

yey i may start a trend

i reckon the 90 could do with that little bit more off the bottom to mid range

that 54 seconds might just shrink i reckon hey baz ;)

yey i may start a trend

i reckon the 90 could do with that little bit more off the bottom to mid range

that 54 seconds might just shrink i reckon hey baz ;)

Terry, Coolie is black banned from buying this!! haha

Might be sweet to liven that 90 up. Although the lack of wheelspin is what got you that 54 seconds. Was just the perfect amount of power for the conditions.

Time for me to get my midsize and practice some more. I gotta beat Dready next time!!

ooo na ya cant do that

i reckon this will give me enough punch to allow me to click 3rd through that first clearing instead of bouceing second i reckon there's a second just in that

yeah midsize man do it
but ya gotta remenber dready is on an 88

ooo na ya cant do that

i reckon this will give me enough punch to allow me to click 3rd through that first clearing instead of bouceing second i reckon there's a second just in that

yeah midsize man do it
but ya gotta remenber dready is on an 88

Charge him double then Terry. You can clean our thread jacking up later. ;)

I reckon that's exactly what it would do. For $150, be worth a shot for sure.

Yeah it's happening as we speak. I will do a lap on both then. Hope it's dry next time though.:)

LOL. I'll leave your banter, to let all know it's a kit to fear! Haaa. I run a Piranha 90 with the 114 on it, now and then, and it's heaps stronger in the mid. Even with my heaps-big midsection on the bike. Group buy?:first:

yeah i'm so buying this

but tezza will have to be after jan i'vce got a trip and school holiday fun to buy

speek soon

Latest posts

Back