$900 to spend, Get me a bike :p

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franky

Reaction score
Hey guys, Cant resist! need a thumpstar again! :),

Only spending $900,

Havent been in the pitbike world for a while so i dont know whats the shizzle lately, prefrobly a 140cc, or a good qaulity 125cc, Show us whats avaible!

save another $700 and get one of those new Demons;)

$900 good ol Pitpro140

get one of those new klx110 styled pitpros they looks realy nice and have a great set up for the $$$$ or get a foxico ,no not really

Awsome to see you're gettin a mini again! Nothing out from MSO for $900 right now so I'd say pitpro would be other best option for $900. Other than that theres the DMX from SA fun bikes and other bikes that arent known well, look around.

lol, i have seen the light, Im going for the pitpro 140cc, i dont care about the shit forks and rear shock, I have seen that the atomik nitrous is identical to the pitpro140cc, Is it the actual 140cc motor on the nitrous? Thanks,.

Franky mate I have a feeling you'll regret not caring about bad suspension. The forks don't seem that bad in my experience but the shock is terrible, no dampening on it at all. Prepare to save up for a fastace replacement.

Well direct me to a bike thats 900 or less. :D

2006-12_Lindley-Accident.jpg

i know a guy selling this beast for $899 says it's a atomik Baja... (Carry bags inc)

Cunts, IF the nitrous is a 140cc engine, im getting that

Going to straight away

Fast ace rear shock
White plastics
Monster engergy sticker kit
carlsbad tyres
re oil front forks
heavy duty chain

ZOOM ZOOM SLUTS.

yeh good decision, the nitrous is now a 140, they were making 138's until a few weeks or months ago, started chucking in 140cc lifan all up gear start in any gear engines! (not sure of start in any gear tho)
cheers

Cunts, IF the nitrous is a 140cc engine, im getting that

Going to straight away

Fast ace rear shock
White plastics
Monster engergy sticker kit
carlsbad tyres
re oil front forks
heavy duty chain

ZOOM ZOOM SLUTS.

so why not just buy the MSO 140S,

by the time you spend:

Fast ace rear shock $175
White plastics $35
Monster engergy sticker kit $50
carlsbad tyres $80
re oil front forks $10
heavy duty chain $40

theres over $300 spent already, the 140S with DNM suspension would be heaps better,

^true, but it's also modding ur bike urself....
also the 140s only has a dnm shock, ordinary forks.
either way they will turn out well, as long as he has fun it doesn't rlly matter which bike he gets........
as long as it isn't a foxico

Latest posts

Back