A cheap all inclusive Lighting kit ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshbot007

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a cheep 12v light kit that I can put on my minibike as I prepare to make it sreeet legal. I am looking for something super simple and that has at minimum turn signals that blink and a break light with controls for turn signals. If a kit has more then that please feel free to drop a link! Im sure I can find a way to rig up a break switch, mirror, headlight, horn ext. Thanks! and I will be using a 12v battery with a charging system.

Welcome to Minirider's

Try one of our site sponsor's, Killermotorsport's, they're located in Fort Worth Texas so are kind of close to you- Search results for: 'lights'

Otherwise search for motorcycle light's etc on ebay there are some cheap one's there, but sometime's you might need to buy part's from a few different seller's
The new generation LED lighting is the best way to go, they draw hardly any power and give out excellent light, but you'll need to check legality's first.
motorcycle lights | eBay

If you need any help setting them up with wiring info just post your question's onto this thread

Here is a basic wiring diagram for pit bike's

4_wire_Electric_Start_Wiring_Diagram_HI.jpg

Cheer's, Craig

Latest posts

Back