A new playaaaaa ???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Punisher

Reaction score
Vertmax.com.au - Welcome

vertmax9.jpg

they had photoshopped the pister to show people what the bike might look like, he has admitted it.. no need to make a big thing about it.. Its better than just having a set of plastics on the website right?

and he has gone with what we have asked for, so i say good luck!!

would love to have a ride of one..

No definately a picture of a Pitster pro Lxr . which is totally different to what Sydney's bikes are going to be.

1. The swingarm is definately a Pitster swingarm (which the replica's dont use)
2. The exhaust/muffler is a Pitster product that only Pitster uses
3. the Discs are a Pitster product that only Pitster uses and Sells..
4. And also the Bash plate is a pitster peice.

Here compare it to this.
http://www.medinaminisx.com/images/Bikes/gal/TTR/ttr1.jpg

Oh yer and also the Frame is totally different.

he said to me that hes just photoshopped a pister pro to use to show his graffics design, you can see 3mm of the pipe, a little bit of the swinga and brake discs? come on..

if hes going to have the bike in a couple of weeks he will be able to show off the real bike then, seems like everyones trying to write him off before he does anything???

how many other companies go asking the people that actually ride pit bikes??

but yes I dont really agree with the name.. .

That 3mm is enough to notice mate. im 100% positive its a shopped lxr and im sure other people are to..

That 3mm is enough to notice mate. im 100% positive its a shopped lxr and im sure other people are to..

no one is saying its not a photo shopped pister pro..

and wait a min, doesn't pister pro sound a lot like pit pro?? hahahaha

It is hard to come up with a name that doesnt make the bike sound like some random chinese bike.
Yes it is a Pitster Pro LXR photoshopped just to show the graphics.
If people have a problem with Vertmax name then I dont really see why,
Pitsterpro is a similar name to Pitpro just added the "ster" into it. So who's copying who?

Could of been

Sydney Motorsports RC-155 Z or NS-155 W or something

if you were trying to stay away from sounding like a china bike, vertmax is about as close as you could get & adding TTR just puts it over the top in my veiw

I am not trying to be a 'wannabe' as you can see I have been on here getting everyones feedback on parts etc to use to make the bike exactly what the MR people want. Everyone on here knows by now that its not a sh*t try hard bike. And as I said before theres not many names for a pit bike without making it sound like some sh*t chinese copy. By all means please come up with a name for the new TTR bike, I would love to hear peoples ideas for names. At least Vertmax sounds good sounds like the bike can handle off jumps etc, better than something like the HecticTurbo 155 or something gay like that

Well both company's launched at around 2004 as far as i no ...so who is copying who

Vertmax is a separate company to Sydney Motorsports. If
people have any ideas for a better name I would love to hear it
Vertmax doesnt sound like a crappy chinese name at all.

Look guys in the end im making this pit bike the best quality I can possible get based on the feedback from all the MR guys, If you think the name is gay then that is fine, please dont dislike the bike for its name because in the end its the quality of the bike that counts. I am doing everyone a favour here and trying to introduce a new pit bike to the market as well as making it affordable and not overpriced like some bikes. I will bring it extra graphics soon, and also be happy to print peoples own graphics they design themselves for the TTR style with a small fee for postage from overseas

I think the proof is in the pudding mate. Build one of these so high quality/low price bikes and show us what you come up with. The amount of people that have talked about doing this and never came through with it would surprise you hence why a lot of people think it's all just another dreamer.

If I was you, I would be worrying a hell of a lot less about the graphics/name of the bike and start really developing the parts for it to get a good package together. ;)

please dont dislike the bike for its name because in the end its the quality of the bike that counts.

I don't dislike the bike, I think I've made it clear that I like most of the features and parts you are going to use. I've given you my opinion on both what I do and do not like about it, on the forum and in the chatbox, I don't sugar coat things, if I have an opinion I'll tell you straight up.

The name doesn't make it a bad bike, but it does make it sound like a bad bike. The name of the bike is the first thing people see, so I think it's pretty important to make sure the name isn't offputting to those that don't know much about bikes and couldn't tell a forkleg from a piston.

most people change the stickerkit anyway
or you can offer a set of stickers to put on
for example if it a kid that thinks his gangster you can offer him monster/rockstar:p
and like braaap said if you buy a braaap we will let you chose a sticker kit
the pink braaap
dc shoes
sobe
HOT WHEELS
DVS
loose kid ind
and some more

but don't worry about the sticker kit much just on the bike's parts

Whats wrong with 'Vertmax' ?
Take any of the 'name' brands ... they probably sounded odd the first time you heard them too, but because everyone else said they were cool it was ok. eg

Coming from a marketing / design background, its the 'image' and not the name that counts in the end.
UNIT ... people live in UNITS
DC ... wtf is DC
Monster ... they live under your bed
Rockstar ... everyone wants to be one

Latest posts

Back