A vid of the small washout that devastated my shoulder lol.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
So here is a small vid of my 10 min ride in Victoria with nick and the small washout that ended my weekend and messed up my shoulder, pretty sure I had fractured it the week before but anyway this proves that anything can happen anytime. I look back at this vid and can feel the immense pain everytime I watch lol. I think I rebroke any bone growth that had happened at work the other day and im still in a world of hurt. At the end of the vid when the 3d pic of my shoulderblade comes up you can clearly see the wide break on the right and then on the left the shattered section than in the middle its only attached by the bone closest to the break on the right.

[video=youtube;OsYbKli5yBI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsYbKli5yBI[/video]

Last edited:
**** mate for it to happen like that you must of had serious problems with it before must of just been hanging in there, that sucks at least if you come up short on a double or something you could have understood if you know what I mean.
How's the healing going for ya anyways mate, I see you've taken to burnouts of another kind haha.

Sorry mate didn't read your post about the re growth I just watch the vid, sorry to hear they mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
**** mate for it to happen like that you must of had serious problems with it before must of just been hanging in there, that sucks at least if you come up short on a double or something you could have understood if you know what I mean.
How's the healing going for ya anyways mate, I see you've taken to burnouts of another kind haha.

Sorry mate didn't read your post about the re growth I just watch the vid, sorry to hear they mate.

Hahah, skids for kids bud, Yeah it was fractured before that mate, like ya said for it to happen like that it had to of been already barely holding on. I showed you a burnout vid and now I need a burnout vid from you on the 150 mate.

Hahah, skids for kids bud, Yeah it was fractured before that mate, like ya said for it to happen like that it had to of been already barely holding on. I showed you a burnout vid and now I need a burnout vid from you on the 150 mate.

Haha alright mate ill see what I can do for you the little red tyres need to come off anyways haha stay tuned.

Hope you getting somewhat better dude be careful at work don't push it coz they won't be the ones living with it forever if you don't mend well , rest up dude

Latest posts

Back