aaaaaannnnnnnnddddd im back......

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim_

Reaction score
hey guys.. back from a very long break im back.. after a messed up as frik first 3/4 of the year im hoping that the rest of the year will be better.. me and mrs sorted all our stuff out and are now happy again.. moved to a cheaper rent house with bigger with yard and garage.. got rid of my problematic ford ute and got a tray back mazda bravo 2006(will post pics) turbo diesel. didnt sell any of my bikes they have been sat for a while and gave my 150 an oil change and plug change to get it running smooth.. i have been doing Parkour in the time have been away.. but am keen to get back in riding now im in a better place in my life.. also cheers for all the help i got before i left it help me alot and i can thank you guys enough for it..

cheers
tim

:thumbup: Good stuff, we needs more Tims round here :beerchug:

I second that LOL. Great to hear things are going well for you and you and the mrs are all sorted out and happy again. I wish you well for the rest of the year and beyond mate.

Yeah good to have you back mate, you missed a few things, a killer Queensland Miniriders day at parklands with a heap of us! beers n bbq. which left Rotn50 with a broken shoulder blade! :)
Any luck on your track mate?

Thanks guys. It's good to be back. We havent done anymore work on the track been busy with everything. The bikes have been sitting in the corner collecting dust. Sadly. So I want to get them running and take them out this weekend. Will keep everyone up to date with the track and the new bike build

Latest posts

Back