about yamoto explorer road legal pitbike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsxr1100boy

Reaction score
hey guys n gurls, just puting together a site about my thoughts on Yamoto road legal pitbikes as i found alot of people are looking for info on them. site not yet done but is started. yamoto

Attachments

• yamotositepage.jpg
    yamotositepage.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 19
watch out mate ,id sudgest you dont use personal names in this ,could come back and bite you on the YAMOTO

Here you will find out those questions you have been asking about the internet answered as best as i can. I have several years rebuilding and modding bikes and love it as much as riding them. Somtimes you come accross a bit of shit in the bike word... that stinky stuff now has a new name, YAMOTO.

Along with a couple of pics i take of my work on this bike, I will also be attempting to setup some kind of blog here for everyone to chat about these shite bikes LOL that seem as though they could be good one day after alot of money and work to them.

hope you don't mind me quoteing this but i laughed so hard when i read the first paragraph and the second one.

glad it bring in sum laughs =) too kool. "bite me on on my yamoto" LOL snitchy... hmmm, im not yet sure how i feel about that ;p

Latest posts

Back