ACT Riding spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minibiker05

Reaction score
hi im looking for somewhere to ride in canberra ive been to tharwa i couldnt find anything maybe i was in the wrong spot idk but i heard the was somewhere on cotter rd as well any help would be greatly appericated

there used to be a place to ride at tharwa but i dont think that it is there anymore. There is a track near captians flat called forest Gate. Its $35 to ride there and not to bad on a 50. I am currently building a track as well, You riding 50s or big bikes?

There have been two ride days at Fairbairn in as many weeks. Check the Events section of this forum. They have been awesome fun and they need the numbers to keep them going so you should definately make the effort. It's only $20 to ride there on Sunday afternoon between 2-5pm but you need to be a member which you can do on the day.
There is talk of a dedicated track being built and races being held so there is definately a lot of interest in the club to grow the 50 scene locally at Fairbairn. Come along and support it.

Bumping it up for Canberra.. Just got myself another bike and looking for some spots in Canberra to ride it.. its a little chynga 50. Hopefully have the real deal soon.

Yo, m in Canberra also keen to ride anywhere and every where

There bugger all trails to ride in Canberra legally from what I've been told. So track or someone's property is the best bet. Really need somewhere good to cut loose on the bike tho :(

Latest posts

Back