Adelaide, Sa, Riding Areas

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
about 10mins past murray bridge.
now thats low people dont paying to go into port gawler put the funny thing is they cut crook when its gone.

Pitmaster how long would it take to get to your compound say, from Marion Shopping Centre?

Its a solid 1 hours drive, either go across to "crossroad intersection" and go up the freeway through the tunnels onto Mt Barker than Strathalbyn than onto Goolwa,

OR

cut it SOUTH on main south road, follow that road all the way past flinders hospital / norlunga than left onto victor harbor road, than mount compass than goolwa, all sign posted well,

both ways from Marion is 1 hour - 1 hour 15mins (one way)

oh ok kool man.

I'm riding my mates farm in victor harbour somewhere tomorrow it's gonna be sick.

It's pretty easy... theres a shop where the go-kart track is.. that would be on the right hand side driving in, just before that on left is a turn off little bumpy but it leads straight into the beach.

are these tracks public?

Sidney youll have to come down to Goolwa one day and come for a ride and get that MSO dirty, sounds like it needs it lol,

Geezus18 should be able to come out too hes down here, we got 2 tracks we could take ya to!

hey mate are these open to the public or would your mate let me contact him and let me have a run out there? also know of any tracks in goolwa? cheers

We used to spend the day riding here 30 year's ago near the red dot, behind the old dump
There was no road there or houses's for a fair distance

Google Maps

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back