adjusting rear brake pedal dhz160

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wipeass

Reaction score
hey i cant work out how to adjust the rear brake pedal. i want to adjust it lower so its more comfortable when doing wheelies. it looks like its welded in one position... i tried turning the bolt near the brake calliper but that just adjusted the brake pads in.

also when my bike is running it makes a fairly loud tinging/banging noise. i thought it was the valves so i adjusted them but it still does it. i might try and do the valves again but i thought id post here to see if anyone knows what else it could be. i did take out all of those rubber things on the engine that supposedly reduce noise, but when i took them off i wasnt aware of what they did. i dont think thats the problem though.
thanks in advance.

without a video of the engine noise its hard to say, but to clarify the rubber blocks purpose..they are to reduce engine noise generated through the barrel fin's pinging/rattling.
another common noise in these engines is rocker floating noise...

the brake pedal setup would need a bolt stopper setup welded to the frame to adjust the height, some bikes have these some don't..

i know the older dhz bikes with the early trellis frame had these..

ok thanks, i will post a video and some pictures of the break pedal setup

Latest posts

Back