Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rikchick

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I'm new to all this pit bike stuff, but my 10 year old is just getting into it, so we've jumped on board with him.

Got a bargain $50 pittys the other day, not sure what make/model etc, but it runs very well, it's a 110cc manual on a tiny crappy little frame with tiny wheels.

We have a spare frame sitting here with hydraulic brakes ready to go, and some spare wheels, 14" fronts and 12" rears, so thinking of putting the 110 onto the bigger stronger frame, with bigger wheels. Not sure if it will fit though, so hoping u guys could have a look at some pics and tell me what u think, and what I may need to buy to make it all work together, I'm hoping the wheel discs will fit the brakes and I'm pretty sure will need to change the chain, but thinking most of everything else should fit ok.

Hit me with ideas :) thanks in advance :)
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

yeah, the engine will fit up well.

you'll most likely need to get a longer chain, is the swingarm on the new pitbike frame longer than your current one ?

the disc brakes should all line up, if the discs are the right diametre for the calipers too.

Yeah the swing arm is longer than the current one.

I'll have to check the discs and calipers :)

on most crf50 styled pitbikes (which yours is) the discs are usually a generic size (190mm front and rear) so they should fit right up

Latest posts

Back