AGB-29 Or 138cc DHZ

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh_agb29

Reaction score
hi guys thinking about geting are new bike i really like the AGB-29 and the DHZ 138cc. but i want are good bike that would last me some years i want are bike that has are good motor and good frame and heavy duty parts.

could some one please answer my questions thank you

What Motor is better the agb29 DUCAR or DHZ 138cc LIFAN?

What Frame is tuffer for jumps AGB29 or DHZ 138cc?

What is are Better Bike To Ride AGB29 or DHZ 138cc?

What bike has better forks AGB29 or DHZ 138cc

What Bike Has better Rear Shock AGB29 or DHZ 138cc?

Thanks Guys Hope Someone Helps Me

dhz pictures (my bike) good bike... but i got the one off... little problems nothing to much to concern... the engine in my bike DHZ is better than the ducar but id rather the agb29 frame over mine... to bad the only thing i think that is missing the agb29 is the crf style plastics

DSC00007-1.jpg

DSC00008-1.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

but id rather the agb29 frame over mine

Youve got to be kidding mate, your bike is much better in every way, especially the frame.

u think... well then id rather the suspension set up on the agb 29 on my bike... i dont think my forks are to good... the rear shock is aight though

dhz frame is twice as good as the agb29 and agb29 front forks are crap ,fork inserts are painted, put fast ace shock and forks on your bike and it will kill any agb29

give me the $600 for the forks and $200 for the the shock and ill get one

i paid less than to two for the bike... so tomoro ill go grab some oil and fix these forks up

but as the right hand side is now leaking i do not know what the problem is, and do not know if changing the oil would be a wise decision atm

if you pay good money, paid 660 for mine... so be percistant and you might get one cheap

where abouts you live? in sydney?

i have no personal exp with either of the bikes, but from what i have read this is my 2c

29's are mid size, you want a 27 or 28 i think, whatever the atomik avenger model is if you want a mini size 125cc (ebay search it)

What Motor is better the agb29 DUCAR or DHZ 138cc LIFAN? lifan

What Frame is tuffer for jumps AGB29 or DHZ 138cc? the 29 looks better design wise, but the materials are stronger on the dhz (if you pay extra)

What is are Better Bike To Ride AGB29 or DHZ 138cc? depending on your like of size... cramped down or half cramped, thats assuming the dhz are as small as they look

What bike has better forks AGB29 or DHZ 138cc
What Bike Has better Rear Shock AGB29 or DHZ 138cc? no idea on what actual brands either of the shocks are, they both look like chineese crap but. they should still hold up for ya like they have for all the other members :)

rear shock in the 29 is a fastace, great shock and adjustable to suit your needs. Front shocks are average, but the best orion have seen on any of their bikes. The twin spar frame is strong! Have not heard about any with increased rake yet. The ducar is ok, mine started smoking and loss of compression due to treating it like a swamp buggy.. But had a great time on it so far. And with the upgraded motor, its an awsome bike.

Latest posts

Back