Agb-29

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad man

Reaction score
Hey, yes i have a thumpstar.

i love the look of the agb 29's, when i sell my thumpstar to get a car i will buy one. I think they look aswsome as for the frame it looks good though it probably isn't that strong. The ducar motor will do when it wares out i will just try bid for a liffan and bolt it in (i think it will fit). by the time i am older they will be even better and chiese mini bike technology will be much greater.

What are the basic things that go wrong with these bikes?

As for looks they are awsome. I would probably upgrade the bars and put better fork oil and get a new shock. also swing arm and re-inforce the frame. I think applo have made a good looking bike. Well anyway i was bored and just wanted to get this forum going. Post your replies ..

Also i went for a ride on the weekend on my thumpstar and found a bmx jump in the bush and made it into a jump for my thumpstar i was geting a good amount of air. By geez when the people find there jump they will be mad! by the time i left i cut it all up it was so fun. well yeh. :)

EDIT: oh yes and just thinking about it. What year was the first thumpstar made, i was just interested to find out. cheers

Last edited:
the forums have a heap of threads on everything you have asked already, even covering a lifan conversion into a 29.

as for bmx jumps, as a bmx'er i would be pissed. you have no idea how much time and effort can be put in to dirt, and how quick an idiot can tear it up on a moto.

yeah its a good bike for the price, had mine fully apart to check for bends in frame, bolts etc. frame is good as new, can recomend upgrading some of the bolts though.

yeh, poor dude's jump haha i don't care. it was a canyon and i made it into a tabletop

Latest posts

Back