Alexwarehouse, opinions please?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlts

Certified Computer Nerd
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm looking at making an order from Alexwarehouse found here:

Dirt bike parts|China pit bike parts|Outdoor sporting goods

From what I can see there shipping costs and item prices are pretty reasonable as well as there proposed shipping times. So I was wondering if anyone has bought or dealt with these guys and what feedback they can give.

Regards,
Carlton

i recon they look cheap and nasty!

look ok for the odd bolt and stuff- plastics might be ok

few people i know have used alexwarehouse before, no drama's at all and got what they asked for..

just dont buy an oko from them or anywhere in china, they are all fake ones..

few people i know have used alexwarehouse before, no drama's at all and got what they asked for..

just dont buy an oko from them or anywhere in china, they are all fake ones..

I was going to say, $40 for a 28mm OKO didn't sound right!!

Last time i tried to buy from them they took my money $300 then would not respond to emails for over 6 weeks. Finally put a paypay dispute through and they responded with, we dont do small orders only wholesale customers.
This was even after i asked if the items were getting shipped out in the next week and he said yes....

Pay through paypal and you might get your money back if anything goes wrong, but paypal said i was not covered, even though i still got the money back.

:(, spose its gonna be harder to find 17/14 wheel set than I first thought

I was going to say, $40 for a 28mm OKO didn't sound right!!

that price is correct for the real deal but only if you buy heaps lol..

also just add there msn contact and talk to them on there... will stop a lot of problems..

and if you notice in there item list they have wholesale only items and regular items..

Very sketchy, hit & miss. Pricing is decent, but they have no clue nor concern if it's a pitbike part or an inflate-a-date. Take the dollar, send you part. maybe.

Knockoff OKO? LOL... I know you guys love them, but OKO is a Keihin knockoff. Why would some one fake a fake? China that screwed up???

Very sketchy, hit & miss. Pricing is decent, but they have no clue nor concern if it's a pitbike part or an inflate-a-date. Take the dollar, send you part. maybe.

Knockoff OKO? LOL... I know you guys love them, but OKO is a Keihin knockoff. Why would some one fake a fake? China that screwed up???

yeah i know its crazy hey. but i have spoken with oko Taiwan and they assure me they are all knock offs being sold in china...
one good tell tale is under the model sticker at the very top right of the packaging it should say "made in Taiwan".

china/japan is that screwed up lol, take a look at most the early engines in the vehicle market. most of them are knock offs of some other major companies work..

ie: Datsun L series engines are knockoff's of a Mercedes Benz engine from in the 70's.

one good thing about the OKO carb tho, at least you know your buying a knock off carb, most of the genuine keihins on the market in all mini bike online stores are advertised as genuine but there not..

yeah i know its crazy hey. but i have spoken with oko Taiwan and they assure me they are all knock offs being sold in china...
one good tell tale is under the model sticker at the very top right of the packaging it should say "made in Taiwan".

china/japan is that screwed up lol, take a look at most the early engines in the vehicle market. most of them are knock offs of some other major companies work..

ie: Datsun L series engines are knockoff's of a Mercedes Benz engine from in the 70's.

one good thing about the OKO carb tho, at least you know your buying a knock off carb, most of the genuine keihins on the market in all mini bike online stores are advertised as genuine but there not..

It's a mad, mad, world... I suppose that's why I run Keihin's, straight from Sudco, on just about every thing. A couple extra bucks up front, and a known quantity.

Be careful !

I have order for $1300 to them and never received anythings. I contacted them, they put my order has shipped and that's it...bye bye money !

Durant tells me they are finnished ...maybe went down in the floods ?... don't know when or if they'll be back but it looks doubtful as they no longer have the domain name ... if ya search it you'll come across a sight selling domain names.

Latest posts

Back