Am I The Only One Bending & Snaping Bolts?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack

Reaction score
hey guys as per my other thread i just replaced the original swing arm bolt with a high tensile bolt and bent the bolt again 2day :x
i was taking it easy 2day, and it still bent.
is any one else having this problem? as its pi$$ing me off.
im going to try and drill it out so i can go u a bolt size.

oh and i also snapped my muffler off 2day :x
sounds nice with no muffler :eek:
oh and stuffed my uni filter :x it just decied to rip in the mounting rubber.

well i drill it out to take a 12mm bolt (witch was to much as it ate most of the tube that ran between the frame away) ramed the 12mm bolt in and ill use that it it fks up again.
then i'll strip the bike and get one thick big ass pipe welded in and i wont have this prob again ;)

WOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAAAAAH Just took it out for a very rough ride for 3 & 1/2h's today and the swing arm bolt didnt bend :lol:

rear sprocket came loose (was loctited)
bent foot peg
electric start stoped working (works again now after i washed the bike)

need a rear axel bolt might be a pain to get 9 & 1/4" long :shock:
PIT3-10.JPG

if u ride it on open fire trails than that could be your problem just think of when you're on your CR doing 100+ hitting all those holes etc.. the back wheel takes a cainning only difference is the honda is quality haha

yeah last week was fire trails and some jumps but wif the 12mm high tensile bolt it held up, ive just put some bearings in the swing arm instead of the rubber bushes.
i think the problem is its not all straight dam chinese have welded a little cockeyed.
i dont know how much my friend use's his (tells me he does but never shows up 4 a ride :lol: ) but thats been fine hasnt bent one yet.

Latest posts

Back