anf355s' Z50J copy,

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anf355

Reaction score
Hi there, i have one of them Z50J copys, its a tgb model complied through skyteam. Yeah well a couple of years ago i upgraded the motor to a cheapy 70cc china motor, but i want a little more power to hoon through the traffic, i was thinking of puttin maybe a Mikuni carby, not sure what size though, and maybe some exhaust mods, how much extra power could i expect, i would like to be able to go 100kms, at the moment i go of the dial at about 70kms.

I was also considering putting a bigger engine but then its registered as a 50cc so it might cause probs, oh and the 70cc motor is stamped 50cc. Has anyone put a bigger motor such as 125cc, what motor did you use? and what other mods where needed, CDI, foot pegs, clutch etc.

thanks
Anthony

im running a Ji-Pin 125 in a 82 Z50R it has no capacity stamp on the barrel. Was a straight bolt in appart from the manifold that i could have bought for $15 but made a tunnel ram instead:p

i just looked at your z in your pic gallery, that looks tough as, i like it, does that have compliance plate, u would have a ball on the road with that. dou you have a speedo on that? what speed do u think it can get to. i would love to be able to cruise on 100km. Some guy is selling billet rear sprocket 28tooth on ebay, thinking of gettin one of them, and maybe puttin a mikuni carb later on. If im not happy then i wiil consider changing the engine.

nah mines not compliance sadly, got no speedo but im getting about 70kph with 14/37gearing, i'll be changing to a 16-18tooth front sprocketand a smaller rear, didnt know about the 28s but i'll look into that.
I would love a complied frame to stick all the gear into:D

Latest posts

Back