Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickv1980

The Bling Kings!!!
Reaction score
Has anyone got any clue what oil filter to run in the Anima 150f ??

Ive been changing the oil out every 3 to 4 hours ride time but i have no idea where to grab an oil filter from ... I asked Ken at DHZ not too long ago he told me they would be getting them soon but not soon enough for me , im guessing there would be something out there that fits them besides the Daytona filter ?

Any info would be much appreciated

We got a couple different ones at work dude if you got some dimensions, i.e height width and centre with the flap.

Yeah i think it is Phil i have to take it out and double check .

Mick ill take it out and get a picture of it 4 you mate .

No worries nick, the only difference I have noticed is like a fraction of a mm where the filter sits in the oil filter cap before installing in the engine mate.

okay here it is ..

Its paper

38mm round

36.7mm just the filter itself end to end

45.5mm from rubber grommet end to the spring seat end (complete end to end overall)

spring seat 20mm round inner diameter

rubber grommet 8mm diameter

2013-02-20204003_zps4e9b8515.jpg

2013-02-20203942_zpsb3a16504.jpg

2013-02-20203530_zps20c4ed0c.jpg

2013-02-20203519_zpse1f915ed.jpg

2013-02-20203506_zps68f2b379.jpg

Ill have a look at work tomoz nick, and ill let you know mate.

Hey mate,

I bought a bunch of K&N filters for the 155z before I realized it doesn't have an oil filter like the 160ho counterpart. I will let you know the dimensions mate and can send em your way if they are right :)

Carlton

Just checked them and they look very similar except they dont have the end piece? is that detachable?

lol_zps30d8faee.png

Last edited:
That filter does look like the one in older daytona engines. Daytona trex 150 etc..

Just checked them and they look very similar except they dont have the end piece? is that detachable?

lol_zps30d8faee.png

Nope its not mate I've actually got a few z160ho filters here my brother still uses them for his bike so i compared them and there very different unfortunately :-(

On the other hand your right janson they do look very simillar to a Trex filter

I think the older T-Rex Daytona ones aren't as round though they look skinnier

We only have the metal gauze type with near identical measurements.
ra5a9emu.jpg
ude5avy4.jpg
yzy5ytur.jpg
vaha5eqa.jpg

both my Lifan 150's run the same reusable stainless filter rotn50 has posted up

We only have the metal gauze type with near identical measurements.
ra5a9emu.jpg
ude5avy4.jpg
yzy5ytur.jpg
vaha5eqa.jpg

Your the man Mick that will do just fine mate if you can organise to send me a few i will fix you up with the cash just pm me and we will go from there :)

Mick is making a habit of saving the day ;) glad it's sorted, thanks Mick for helping out again!

Mick is making a habit of saving the day ;) glad it's sorted, thanks Mick for helping out again!
All good Carlts, I'm happy as to help, I can get some bits and pieces new or old that can be hard to find at times, I urge anyone to ask if they are ever in need, it will either be a yes or no answer.;)

Yep its good being in the trade he's a top bloke thats for sure
Cheers nick, just get me some bloody vid of the anima(l) lol. In un corrupted form. I'll pm you details when I get home bro.

Last edited:
Yep, same as YX ones, plus they are washable, better imo. Careful of the end lugs, one of mine have separated before, no biggie though.

Good job Mick, and Nick, you will never have to buy another filter again, cool

Latest posts

Back