Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All good Carlts, I'm happy as to help, I can get some bits and pieces new or old that can be hard to find at times, I urge anyone to ask if they are ever in need, it will either be a yes or no answer.;)

Cheers nick, just get me some bloody vid of the anima(l) lol. In un corrupted form. I'll pm you details when I get home bro.

Awesome cheers Mick !! I'm still attempting to resurrect last weekends vids Tim mentioned updating the firmware to the latest version on the GoPro then starting it up with the SD card installed and it might go into SOS mode and repair the 15 damaged files.... IF that doesn't work no big deal I'm heading back up to Pacific Park Next Saturday so I'm gonna set it up on my bike and make a film just 4 you mate.

Also confirmed this morning Justin is in the process of making up my new Hole-shot Hero's Custom Sticker Kit for my spare set of plastics on the LXR so hopefully I might have that done soon so some new pictures will be up as well :)

I have to say that man is talented i cant wait to get em on the bike !

Yeah Justin is great at what he does mate, I've got a couple of 1 offs getting printed in the next print, out at the shops mate, I'll pm when I'm finished checking out hotties haha;)

Yeah Justin is great at what he does mate, I've got a couple of 1 offs getting printed in the next print, out at the shops mate, I'll pm when I'm finished checking out hotties haha;)

LOL thursday night prowling Mick hahaha

Lol talent scout is what I prefer my job description to read haha

Cheers mate I just brought a re usable one for less of good old mick 30 bucks for a throw away is robbery

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back