Anima 190 Cdi??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AntNZ

Reaction score
Hi, I have installed a anima190 into my lxr 14 over the last week, been a mission but have had it running only for few seconds then stopped. Fuel tap was off.. Easy fox! Haha
My main question is.....how many wires should be coming from Cdi for the rev limit settings??
I only have 3, a green/white wire has been cut off flush against Cdi and from the factory diagram there is also another green wire missing!
Is this the norm now??
With the wires I have there is only 3 possible settings, 1,2 and 3.
Settings 4 and 5 are not possible.
The engine and all electrics are brand new so is this standard with the newer engines so they can't be over revved??

Cheers

Hi, I have installed a anima190 into my lxr 14 over the last week, been a mission but have had it running only for few seconds then stopped. Fuel tap was off.. Easy fox! Haha
My main question is.....how many wires should be coming from Cdi for the rev limit settings??
I only have 3, a green/white wire has been cut off flush against Cdi and from the factory diagram there is also another green wire missing!
Is this the norm now??
With the wires I have there is only 3 possible settings, 1,2 and 3.
Settings 4 and 5 are not possible.
The engine and all electrics are brand new so is this standard with the newer engines so they can't be over revved??

Cheers

I know it’s been a long time since this was posted but by any chance we’re you able to find the answer to this question? I’m in the exact same situation…

Latest posts

Back