Another help me identify thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupp49er

Reaction score
Hi, new to the forum, inherited this bike from my son when he moved, looks to be a Lifan 125, trying to figure out what the bike is. Rear shock is a bit of a pogo stick, both of us are north of 200lbs so I’m thinking of getting a better rear shock, maybe a Fastace 66RC, not thinking this is worth spending too much money on it, I did order a Twin Air filter and some brake pads and a new site glass for the rear master cylinder. It will also need a swing arm buddy since one of the adjusters is stripped. Seems to run ok, I had to clean the carb up to get it going again, and I think it has an aftermarket CDI in it. Thanks in advance for any help!
ECBC3970-22CA-49C6-ACF7-A036B19F045E.jpeg D7548A3E-31E3-4198-879C-92B4274808D8.jpeg07BA936F-816F-4B2F-805E-9B77D979CFDC.jpeg

Hi, new to the forum, inherited this bike from my son when he moved, looks to be a Lifan 125, trying to figure out what the bike is. Rear shock is a bit of a pogo stick, both of us are north of 200lbs so I’m thinking of getting a better rear shock, maybe a Fastace 66RC, not thinking this is worth spending too much money on it, I did order a Twin Air filter and some brake pads and a new site glass for the rear master cylinder. It will also need a swing arm buddy since one of the adjusters is stripped. Seems to run ok, I had to clean the carb up to get it going again, and I think it has an aftermarket CDI in it. Thanks in advance for any help!

I cant see any pictures mate

Latest posts

Back