Any Good Spots In Melbourne Area?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacky4

Reaction score
does any 1 ride in melbourne area if you do please show me pics i live around endeavour hills so ye any where around melbourne would be great.show pics :)

Hey bud theres a heap of spots in melbourne to ride... Theres Wyndham moto x club (laverton) , Broadmeadows moto x park, South Morang pitbike track, a track in oakley that pascal _125 can provide more info on, theres a new track being built next to calder park raceway, There is Bacchus Marsh moto x club, Parwan, Melton...thats all i can think of from the top of my head..hope i helped:)

cheers dj.licastro. :D ohh and theres frankston motocross track..;)

Melways also has the full listing of motorbike tracks.. just look at the rear cover..

If its not a track you want then take a drive down 'Wedgewood Road' in Hallam, you will see a nice big quarry up a side road, alot of people ride in there including myself.

Police do not mind either just wear a helmet and stay off the road or you will ruin it for everybody.

tis a lil small though... went riding at wyndham today on the cr125 coz my mins at the mecanix..anyways i had a blast... the track is really good now..all the table tops are rutted like a supercross track...ohh its like sex.. :D i loved it...would have been good with the mini...because there was a terra moto, klx110 and agb29 there... i would have creamed there asses...(no boyz stop thinking dirty) all my age but they had no idea what the hell they were doing lol..haha ohh yer and wen u got to south morang come visit me and pj in the psace ship okay?...but knock first;) LMAO!

yeh knock first cause mark likes to drop the soap and we play games;) there so fun sometimes benox comes ova n we have 3 somes ;):D

Yer and fools gets out his big camera and takes afew shots:p

hey does south morang have a website?

Yer and fools gets out his big camera and takes afew shots:p
Hey keep me out of your shananagans!!!

and no it dont got no website.. what info are you after!?? already plenty of pics!

Last edited:
i like the hallam 1 and its close wedgewood road hallam any 1 got pics on that that sounds good hope you have somethin or a site and is there a site that has all motorbike tracks like a locate to find the closest track to u sorta thing thnxs :D

yeh south is sick. but broadys fair gay.
hey ktmkid wheres wyndham i wanna go have a look at it you got any pics ?

any 1 know a site to search for any motorbike tracks in ur area?

hey,
i know a pretty cheap and quiet track, its in oakleigh,u can get there easy off nepean hwy or wateva.
its $10 for the day, they only open on Sunday but oh well.
where aboutz are you?
it is called oakleigh but its been around 4 a while and suburbs change so its actually now in Clayton or Clayton south or something

wat bike u got 2, if u interested in a ride i come down most weekends.
im only like 13 bi the way.
give us an email or just add us
[email protected]

hey jayden ... wyndham is located on old geelong road, Laverton north, right behind the footy field that youll see out front... heres the website

wyndham-motox

and pascal.. stop posting like ten times in a row..it shits me... just edit you first post for god sakes..

Latest posts

Back