any one got a review on atomik nitrous 150

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

20g

Reaction score
jsut wondeirng if anyones got a review on one of those atomik nitrous 150's or the 140's?

taa

could any give a little more insight into the bike? im new to pitbikes and im on a budget so the bike looked pretty good to me

do ya wont a midsized??? n crf or klx style?? if ya wont a klx style midsized maybe get a pitpro 150xr...

i wouldnt touch the atomik 150cc nitrous as they are duds
if u check out 50 bro hood this month for some reason atomik and dhz alter there standard bikes in the roadtest article

atomik not so much but didnt offer up there 150cc model as the engines are duds and will shit casings and rings v quickly

and dhz offers up a dpro 125 with a engine that his shit bikes dont come withy saying one thing.....hes a dodgy dealer and so is atomik
:p
all in all buy a 2 stroke lawnmower for action poacked times

I noticed in the mag that they featured a rider from DHZ and thought it was funny that he doesnt even ride a DHZ bike. He was on a pitsterpro, says alot about their bikes if they ride someone els's.

i was wondering where do you buy the 50s brotherhood magazine because i have been looking for it but i havn't found where to buy it?

atomiks r fine! and to the guy saying there a dodgey dealer couldnt b more wrong, i bought a bike off them, the 150cc atomik reign which is basically the same as the nitrous just with bigger wheels, and i did crack a case on my engine, but they admitted there was a problem with there 150cc engines and they sent me a brand new 150cc engine no questions asked! i only paid $730 for the thing and to have them send up an engine worth around $500 without asking for the old one back or any more evidence then a photo of the cracked casing, i thought showed very good customer support.

for the money of these bikes you cannot complain, especially with the customer support i received from them. I no there is better bikes out there but there twice the price!

if you get one, few minor things need to be changed, such as the fuel line, brake fluids and engine oil, other than that i think there very good!

im with speedy150 there is nothink wrong with them i ride one my self you just gotta tighten everythink up before your first ride

jsut wondeirng if anyones got a review on one of those atomik nitrous 150's or the 140's?

taa

I got a Atomik 150cc it runs perfect and has not problems !!! My cousin has had one for yearss and has not broken One thing and they also don't use a lot of petrol even the it is 4 stroke ! If u get a choice get the white one it looks way better than tue black one trust me buddy

I got a Atomik 150cc it runs perfect and has not problems !!! My cousin has had one for yearss and has not broken One thing and they also don't use a lot of petrol even the it is 4 stroke ! If u get a choice get the white one it looks way better than tue black one trust me buddy

Thread date...

With any atomIk you never know what your gonna get you might get a really reliable one or you might get a doggey one

With any atomIk you never know what your gonna get you might get a really reliable one or you might get a doggey one

That also depends if it comes with a reliable or dodgey owner. Generally if you take care of the bikes and give them that initial good service they should last a heck of alot longer. But in saying that sometimes a bike will just break for the sake of it.

I got a Mid Sized 160... happy with it so far! Nothing has broken yet (that hasnt been my fault anyway)
Been 4 months now... fingers crossed!

That also depends if it comes with a reliable or dodgey owner. Generally if you take care of the bikes and give them that initial good service they should last a heck of alot longer. But in saying that sometimes a bike will just break for the sake of it.

spot on mate

Latest posts

Back