any1 tell me anything bout this

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unitrider08

Reaction score
and what wood b better for price pitpro 125 or this bike thanks fellas

my brother in law has a sdb but not this model, its ok but not nearly as good as my pitpro. Just little things like chain keeps comin off and stuff

kk yea chain coming off and loose bolts and stuff aint an issue its just things that need adjusting but i need to know if this frame wood b decent for a bash around trails 50s tracks and jumps every now n then

besides tapers n levers n stuff what else u rekon i wood have to do to make it better??

wood the frame itself be stronger than a pitpro and yea i like the a-frame swingarm too

k so in all opinion wood it work out to be better and prob stronger than a sh*tpro

there isnt much difference between the pitpro and that bike but i would go that 1 over the pitpro

noone has answered my question
will that frame be stronger than a pitpro frame???

so ur saying i should prob go pitpro if i want more strength only problem with pitpro 125 i dont like the rear shock its like a bungee cord any1 no how to fix this without buying new shock

Quite honesty I would NOT get that bike. PitPro is a fairly well developed name and you should be able to get parts for them. As for the eBay junk you were looking at, I very much doubt parts would be readily available and also it looks like a very poor quality bike. Buy a quality bike and you won't regret it one bit, but I can assure you if you buy a piece of junk you will regret it sooner or later.

aare the pitpro rear shocks adjustable on the 125rr's and can u make it so theyre not as bouncy as a trampoline

nope. The only adjustment is the spring preload. There a real crappy shock. I got one

quick question are the pit pro 125 and this bike same size or is this smaller in height im talking about?
and would aftermarket crf parts eg sano frames, swingas etc etc all fit this bike?

Latest posts

Back