Anyone got any information on this motovert frame

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brock07

Reaction score
if anyone has any info on this motovert frame I’ve been told it’s one of five but I’m too sure if that true or not also looking for what plastics will fit it too574B4700-06D9-461D-B3AB-415935D004A7.jpegCC5FE628-797D-498D-BB93-3C12064C771D.jpeg

Welcome!

Guys more knowledgeable will be along to answer your questions.

have you got some better pics of the plastics? GENERALLY.. CRF50 and 70 plastics would fit the motovert.

Frame wise, where did you get the info from that it was a 1/5 build? Have you contacted Buzz Bikes in Melbourne via their Facebook page and inquired? That would be MY suggestion, as they were a main Motovert Distributor BITD and would probably have a direction to point you.

Keep us posted!

have you got some better pics of the plastics? GENERALLY.. CRF50 and 70 plastics would fit the motovert.

Frame wise, where did you get the info from that it was a 1/5 build? Have you contacted Buzz Bikes in Melbourne via their Facebook page and inquired? That would be MY suggestion, as they were a main Motovert Distributor BITD and would probably have a direction to point you.

Keep us posted!
Hey mate any chance could you figure out what oil this motor will take I’ve got the codes

Attachments

• 8E65874B-51A3-4C5D-B6C1-16F541AED9D9.jpeg
    8E65874B-51A3-4C5D-B6C1-16F541AED9D9.jpeg
    552.8 KB · Views: 0
Hey mate any chance could you figure out what oil this motor will take I’ve got the codes
That is a Lifan 140cc..
Id personally go with motul 7100 10w40 which is a full synthetic or if you want to save a few bucks the 5100 is a composite..
takes ABOUT 800ml.
This would be the engine alone.. add an oil cooler and it is probably around the litre mark.. ( id go with 900ml, start it, run it for a minute and recheck dipstick)

Thank you mate I was also wondering what it can with do with jetting bogs down in fourth and also with sprocket kits for a little bit more speed

jetting wont help bogging in a single gear.. if its 'bogging' in 4th.. down shift n open it up on the throttle.

Gearwise.. think of it like a MTb.. big chainwheel on the back, little on the front, great for climbing..but uses alot of energy with very little speed.. Big chainwheel on the front and little on the back.. takes ALOT of effort from a standing start.. but gives you alot of top speed..

Hey do you reckon you could figure out what the frame is if I send you a photo of the number

Hey do you reckon you could figure out what the frame is if I send you a photo of the number

Happy to try man. I have searched visually for anything remotely similar and come up with nothing,
I dont believe it is a motovert, but will do what I can to see what I can come up with.
Where did you get the info from that it was a limited build?
Shoot me a PM.

Happy to try man. I have searched visually for anything remotely similar and come up with nothing,
I dont believe it is a motovert, but will do what I can to see what I can come up with.
Where did you get the info from that it was a limited build?
Shoot me a PM.
Only info I’ve got on this thing was that we bought a 90 off of a Bloke when I was around 5 and it was sat there collecting dust so my dad bought it and has taken very good care of it because as he believed it was a motocross setup back in day and I feel that bit is true because it feels very professionally made and also the suspension setup up on it is like nothing I’ve seen before it’s on the fly adjustable suspension and it was set up for a 90 kg rider when I got it off of him about a month ago but before that it had sat for around 4 - 4 and a half years not been ridden

Latest posts

Back