Anyone know where to get these parts??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicknackzz13

Reaction score
Hey yall, just wondering where i can find a few tiny parts i may need in the future..

Sorry no pics and havent an idea of what there called. but im looking the for rubber hole gasket type things you put into the rear number plates that push into the rear fender??

also looking to see where i can buy new bolt kit for the plastics (full kit screws) there allen key screws and a mix of allen & nuts..

for crf70 size bike APollo adr 125/abg :confused:

Bolts Screw's and Nuts etc can be sourced from a Fastener shop, get stainless replacement's if you can so you won't have problems with rust later.
Alot of the bolts/nuts are metric M6x1mm pitch

You might be able to use the rubber washers off roofing screws too?
Try your local hardware store

Stomp UK sell a plastics fitting kit
Stomp Pit Bike CRF50 Plastics Fitting Kit wpb Demon X BOLTS NUTS SCREWS | eBay
So do PCC US
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&..._XDai5VTvGNustaeyP-n-DuQ&ust=1424919169500344
PLASTIC FENDER GAS TANK BOLTS BOLT SCREW SET FOR HONDA XR50 CRF50 SSR 125

$_35.JPG

740267551_o.jpg

Last edited:
Bolts Screw's and Nuts etc can be sourced from a Fastener shop, get stainless replacement's if you can so you won't have problems with rust later.
Alot of the bolts/nuts are metric M6x1mm pitch

You might be able to use the rubber washers off roofing screws too?
Try your local hardware store

Stomp UK sell a plastics fitting kit
Stomp Pit Bike CRF50 Plastics Fitting Kit wpb Demon X BOLTS NUTS SCREWS | eBay
So do PCC US
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&..._XDai5VTvGNustaeyP-n-DuQ&ust=1424919169500344
PLASTIC FENDER GAS TANK BOLTS BOLT SCREW SET FOR HONDA XR50 CRF50 SSR 125

$_35.JPG

740267551_o.jpg

hey man, yup there we go thats the screws there, and yeah i was thinking i should get a better quality screw cause the stock ones are pretty crappy...

the things i really need though, are these weird looking rubber gasket type push in things, you put into the rear fender and then you push the spike plastic thing from the side number plates into the fender so it all sits in together, you know what i mean??

when im in the garage ill get a few pictures of them i have no idea what they are called.. but mines seem to be ripping a bit, maybe with dirt and taking it on and off..

Scrivets ?

Any auto parts shops or crash repairers would sell them, they are cheap off ebay too $3 for 50 or 100 of them

Hey dude.
They are literally just a rubber gromet. As Craig said any bolt joint should have them.
The ttr110s use the same design. I can't remember the size of them sorry

Hey guys, Not those ones dude, and yeah i think youre right snaptrax

i got a few pictures of them tonight to show yall...

here they are (and a vid of my bike now after i tweeked the mixture screw again) sounds better?

11020413_819957224726290_57501066_n.jpg
Its rubber and connects with the number plate

11006136_819957221392957_910204966_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back