Quantcast

Apollo 125cc Pitbike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

Bighomedog11

Reaction score
Hey I just got a 125cc Apollo Pit bike and the first thing i did was change the oil in it. I am now trying to figure out how can I put a different air filter on there if there is a screw on the end of the air filter with a tube and a tube that goes down into the case. I am wondering what is the purpose of this? Could i just remove it and put a different air filter on?

THUMPINOZ

Reaction score
Sounds like the engine breather tube is plumbed back into the airfilter? Yeah you can just put a filter like the very popular UNI filter on, Just take the old filter off & measure the od of the carby or the ID of your old filter & go from there

Some pics would help too

Bighomedog11

Reaction score
Yeah that is what i was thinking. Putting one of the UNI filters on will i notice anything? And with the engine breather tube how would i go about this because it goes back into the Air filter.. I will get some pixs later on today.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
the crank case breather hose can run straight down the back of the engine just the same as the carby overflow hose, a uni filter will help it breathe better for sure but needs air filter oil on it to stop from dusting your engine,, if your other filter is a paper filter then even a china foam filter is a huge improvement.

minibikematt123

Reaction score
i haave had my apollo adr 125 for a few months n need something to make it all around faster any recomondations on parts and websites to get them off of?

Latest posts