Apollo 125cc Pitbike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bighomedog11

Reaction score
Hey I just got a 125cc Apollo Pit bike and the first thing i did was change the oil in it. I am now trying to figure out how can I put a different air filter on there if there is a screw on the end of the air filter with a tube and a tube that goes down into the case. I am wondering what is the purpose of this? Could i just remove it and put a different air filter on?

Sounds like the engine breather tube is plumbed back into the airfilter? Yeah you can just put a filter like the very popular UNI filter on, Just take the old filter off & measure the od of the carby or the ID of your old filter & go from there

Some pics would help too

Yeah that is what i was thinking. Putting one of the UNI filters on will i notice anything? And with the engine breather tube how would i go about this because it goes back into the Air filter.. I will get some pixs later on today.

the crank case breather hose can run straight down the back of the engine just the same as the carby overflow hose, a uni filter will help it breathe better for sure but needs air filter oil on it to stop from dusting your engine,, if your other filter is a paper filter then even a china foam filter is a huge improvement.

i haave had my apollo adr 125 for a few months n need something to make it all around faster any recomondations on parts and websites to get them off of?

Will this fit my xpro titan 125cc. It has a wierd filter to it. The back of the filter has a connection and I can't find them anywhere.

Latest posts

Back