Apollo 250 Hummer

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool thanks do u know where any other fuses are exept the 1 for the 12v red lead or do u think there could be something else because it still wont start for some reason got spark fuel and the choke closed but just wont start do u think it could have done something to the kill switch.
thanks

if the motor is turning over but wont start u have power running thru the bike try giving the bike 6 good kicks with the kick starter than use the starter button some times these hummers wont start for a good 4-5mins using the electric start but they'll kick over alot quicker with the kick starter

i no were heaps of hummers are, the tip ha ha

not bad for the money only problem i had with the bike is the battery not fitting under the seeat so if ya get 1 make sure it fits be4 u hook it upp the guy from atomik told me to remove the rubber underneath and to put some thing on top so they dont earth out

hey i got a hummer 200cc about 5 months ago. they go hard and are very hard to break. plenty of power and can keep up wth me mates yz125.
i havent modified anything and can handle a few jumps. i am 6 foot and 85 kilos this bike if very comfortable on longer rides. plenty of leg room unlike minibikes. me mate got a 138cc mini and mine kills it. they are very reliable and starts first kick most times. exel bike for what you pay for.

hey. i was going to buy a 47 tooth back sproket, but i didnt want to loose my bottom speed too much. anyone had a 54 and got a 47, much differnce in low end power? cheers

yo guys, iv got myself a cheap 125cc thumpster from ebay and lookin to upgrade to a 250 hummer. Iv been readin around that they got some issues but im willing to take my chances my only problem is i heard that there not made for motocross or jumps really either.

any thoughts on using a 250 hummer for that kind of riding?

bit of a power difference between a hummer 250 and a rm250 ;) even a rm125 will make a hummer 250 seem pedestrian...

in tight bush the 250 hummer is quicker than a 00 RM125 if you do buy one buy it from someone who will back there warranty ive only had one problem with my hummer that is it takes abit to start it when cold ive had other non faulty parts replaced pretty quick i agree to a certain point on jumping a small jump to one could be a huge jump to the next person my hummer has takin a pounding through open bush and tight stuff these hummers can take normal bush tracks with what ever comes up in front of you just dont think it'll stay in one peice on a supercross circuit

Last edited:
hm thats the real problem isnt it, most of the time im gonna be bush bashing through paths and the rest of the time i got a mate that likes to motocross. everyone says the 250 hummers are pretty decent for handling trail biking for their price but still cant take a jump for crap without breaking something.

Looks like i might have to get myself an old rm 125 or 250 like u said

those larger china 4 strokes.... cough cough

I picked up my 02 KX125 for Just over $2000
Just replaced the clutch, clutch basketand lower link and has not let me down since! Takes jumps and trail really well.

cranga your probly the 1 out of 20 guy that hasnt had a problem with jumping one of the chinese 4 strokes. I thought i would go with the cheaper option but iv just about changed my mind. now i gotta pull out the quokka and find a decent bike locally in perth.

Latest posts

Back