Aprilia mini RX 50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nivz

Reaction score
Hi guys,

A friend of mine just bought an Aprilia mini RX 50cc for his son. We don't know the exact model or the year (it's either challenge, entry or experience).
It has conventional front fork (not inverted) if that helps.

I want to know where do I get parts for that? are there universal parts or do I have to order aprilia ones? and where do I get them?
It has the forks leaking, and are out of oil but other then that it's fine. (the throttle cable was misplaced but I hope it won't pop out again, and same for the front brake cable, maybe I need a new brake perch)

And - where do I drain it, how much oil goes into the transmission and how often should I chage it?

How much oil should I put in the premix? (I use 2% at the moment)

and about the air filter, should I clean and then oil it like a regular dirtbike? because as I got it now the air filter is clean but not oiled... just a bit dusty - hope it doesn't kill the engine...

A pic and maybe little video will come in soon.

Thanks,
Niv

and some pictures as promised:

The bike itself:

1.JPG

and the suspension:

3.JPG

is it supposed to run with oil? how much should I put in there, and in what viscosity?

Over seas, in quite a few european countries these bikes are considered and called mopeds, overthere a scooter is under 50cc(49cc) and mopeds are 50cc or higher, the derbi sender to me is a dirt bike also but had an argument with someone on youpood about it and got flamed as i didnt understand there ideas on what a dirtbike, moped or scooter was telling them there wrong when in there land i was wrong hehe good old youpood, i still dont understand it, but type in rx50 moped tuning and you will see, bloody weird world.

Latest posts

Back