Archy on Sat (4/6-11)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 11561

Reaction score
Anybody else then me planning to show up? Pete will if the van is fixed!

How was it? I've just bought a car and soon will have tow bar and triler so I'll be able to ride again. It's been a bit of a ****fight trying to get mobile. If your out on sat I'll come out for a watch but no bike yet.

How was it? I've just bought a car and soon will have tow bar and triler so I'll be able to ride again. It's been a bit of a ****fight trying to get mobile. If your out on sat I'll come out for a watch but no bike yet.

Dude, just let me know next time your keen, i can pick you up, your still in Morningside, right?

Yeah, bike needs a little work, I get home thursday then am busy for about half of friday, but if i can get it running I'll let you know.

Yeah, bike needs a little work, I get home thursday then am busy for about half of friday, but if i can get it running I'll let you know.

Dont stress, i'll be down the coast all weekend so this one is a no-go for me! What happened to the ute your use to drive?

That was Dave's ute, and I think he may have gone off the idea of minitards now. It hasn't really been convienient lately for me to come out, but now I'm keen again.
There is a trackday on Sunday at lakeside so I might go up for a look at that.

That was Dave's ute, and I think he may have gone off the idea of minitards now. It hasn't really been convienient lately for me to come out, but now I'm keen again.
There is a trackday on Sunday at lakeside so I might go up for a look at that.
I'm sure they have a minitard day at Archy on Sunday too!!

how do ii find out if there is a mintard event at archy because the minitard site hasnt been up dated since 12 of december or something.
ill be keen to rideaswell if anyone else is only problem is i need to get more boots haha as i have out grown my others.

Latest posts

Back