Are people losing interest?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stumbows

Reaction score
3 Years ago when I was really into Mini's eBay was flooded with them, my local bike shops were dealers for PitsterPro and MotoVert and there was a chinese mini's dealer called Urban X Motos all within 5 minutes of each other now the chinese dealer isn't there anymore and the local bikes shops are dealing in pitty's anymore and eBay is pretty sparse compared to what it used to be.

So what's happening here?

Is anyone else here from the Illawarra? I've been thinking I would like to try start up a ride club for people with minis if anyone is interested where we will have somewhere to legally ride the things and hopefully stir up some more interest in the local area.

its like that everywhere mate, here in SA east 50s mainly sell push bikes instead of minis, and no one here rides, we slowly getting it back its just hard at the moment..

Yeah I've noticed that too mate. I myself lost interest there for about a year but because my bike with mods isn't real expensive I just kept it. I live in a small mining town where its big bikes or nothing. Nearest place that I have mates that ride is 2 hrs away!! Lol. Needless to say I do alot of solo riding haha

Things go in waves.. thing is 4 or 5 years ago was the peak of the 50's FAD... all the blow ins have come and gone and there are still some of the original guys around but few and far between shop wise.

I think its more true and back to the roots of it all so allot of guys, mostly stock hondas with bar kits or 88limiteds

I think the super cheap poor quality china bikes have given mini's a bad name...

Coming from big bikes, I thought they were all the same...

i have noticed it to there are bugger all places that sell mini's anywhere.... i turn up to my local track and i am the only person with a pit bike every now and then someone will come with one. it gets really boring because noone wants to give you a run and cj_ i think the same thing the cheap crappy pitbikes have given the good ones a bad name

yeah i only reaslied were east fiftys was when i googled it. My dads business is accross the road and i have never noticed the pit bikes for sale in small font were it has Bike Sales written allover it even though i have been passed thousands of times.

Latest posts

Back