Are Pitpro r 125cc worth it/ any good?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90Gabe

Reaction score
Hi,
I am just starting out and I have found a 125cc Pitpro r for $600 2nd hand 7 months old, however after reading through a few threads I have found alot of people complaining about them. Are they any good or is there anything better out there for around $600? Thanks

we're gonna need to see pics of it to tell you if it's worth it, not too bad of a bike but $600 is a bit much unless it's in mint condition.

and yea I agree with bulldog save for a DHZ 140 and save yourself alot of trouble

and i would argee with Bulldog83 and DvDrip save up and get a DHZ

So maybe a second hand dhz would be the go? Or are they still reasonably pricey even 2nd hand? Im just looking for something that won't be too much work to maintain and won't break.
Thanks for all your help so far guys ill try and grab some pics

mate any china bike is gonna need ALLOT of maintenance.
You get what you pay for, $600 won't get you much, and will be very breaky. If you want something that won't break much up your budget to about $2000.

If you want a cheap bike then DHZ is the way to go. If you don't know much about fixing bikes then stay away from second hand stuff.

don't get a atomik/DMX (DMX is the facny name for atomik but still crap) or pitpro or TDR or motox or anything like that

get a DHZ or a bit more $$$$ a MOTOVERT or PITSTER PRO OR CINIWORXS
they are relierbly and fast

What about Desert 110cc's? Whats their reputation like?

tty is rubbish, I don't know what a desert 110cc is? do you have a link or anything?

Dont pay more then 400-500 for a pit pro. i got mine second hand, but i had it checked over first.... then it still had issues, just valves and dirty carby. there better then like atomiks or tdrs. the frames seem strong, but there handling is terrible.

Don't buy secondhand unless you know how to do maintanence. With your $600 you could buy an atomik nitrous:
- NEW ATOMIK NITROUS 150CC PIT DIRT BIKE MOTOR THUMPSTAR - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 01-Dec-09 19:45:19 AEDST)

But it's still atomik but they're surrpose to be there 'best' bike. Here is a thread you should read:
- http://www.miniriders.com.au/mini-chat/25588-atomik-damaged-transit.html

The desert 110 looks **** house compeared to the DHZ110:
DHZ110
mini110_01.jpg

Desert110
Desert Bike-Large Photo & Picture

Compear those to. What would you get?

Last edited:
Just read the "Atomic Damaged in Transit" thread and that has kind of completely put me off buying something off ebay. I don't wanna have to deal with anything like that i would much rather deal with a real person face to face and have some sort of customer service if i ever have any questions or problems.

dont let atomiks bad customer service destroy DHZ's name..

besides if your looking at secondhand bikes you will have to look for ones in your area or state as shipping can be expensive on a complete assembled bike and no seller wants to dismantle and package up their bike.

from DHZ your pretty much guaranteed your bike will show up within 3 business days of payment being cleared.(most time its next business day)
but to buy from DHZ its easier to ring/email or PM him, and if you mention your from miniriders youll get an awesome deal...

oh and DHZ is Australia's only authorized Pitster Pro dealer..
which gives him a large range of bikes and parts up for grabs..
Pitster Pro - Home
DHZ Mini Moto - Home

Latest posts

Back