Are Sdb' Good?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good compared to what? Its a $600 bike so how good do you expect it to be?

At least its got a Lifan ;)

witha name like pitpro32 I'd assume you have a pitpro so why are you askin about sdb's. The pitpro would probably be a bit better based on the fact that the frame built stronger than what this one looks like and other small things such as the sdb doesnt list any real specific parts like what type of chain, engine number, axle size, gear configuration ect. If it had good parts I would list them if I was the seller. If it has good parts and they are not listed its probably cause the seller doesnt know jack about them therefore aftersales service may be a bit dissapointing too.

ive alreddy done a thread about this bike trying to find info on it not many people no about it cos its not a trusted brand so aftersales equipment warrenty cover and spares wood all b a drama i asked the seller for more info all he cood say is our bikes r good nothing to worry about he is just a middle man buys them from an importer has them in a crate out back and sells them in a crate

Latest posts

Back