Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThisGuy

Reaction score
Can you replace a stock bike with a new stator and because of that new stator it has better throttle response/acceleration? Like are there "performance" stators and flywheels? and I dont mean and ORK or IRK.

irk an ork are performance fly wheels.. irk is a small stator so it spins faster an more freely so the engine can rev quicker ork is slightly bigger so it still revs quick just not as fast to hit the limiter... ork is way better than an irk

irk an ork are performance fly wheels.. irk is a small stator so it spins faster an more freely so the engine can rev quicker ork is slightly bigger so it still revs quick just not as fast to hit the limiter... ork is way better than an irk

I have had both the irk and ork. The ork is way better as i have had trouble with magnets flying off the irk. With a good performance coil Kitaco, Takegawa or what i use NGK Race Coil can make a differance to throttle response and acceleration.

if you relly want better throttle response get a carby. easy problem solved

Latest posts

Back