are these new atomik midsize bikes of ebay any good

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad man

Reaction score
hey how much are these selling for?

are they decent?

what else is avalibale the same

iim feeling the fever.

i was also looking at this bike and was after some advice

this would be the link for the 125 atomik Pro X big foot 125cc

NEW ATOMIK PROX BIGFOOT 125CC PIT DIRT BIKE THUMPSTAR - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 25-Mar-08 21:45:00 AEDST)

The pit pro Big foot also 125cc

2008 125cc BIGFOOT PITPRO DIRT BIKE THUMPSTAR PIT TRAIL - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 26-Mar-08 19:15:00 AEDST)

i was also wondering if its worth the extra cash for the 140cc in the atomik big foot??

hope this helps both u and me MAD MAN

the pitpros are very good bike, from what iv heard about both id go the pitpro, also they have very good customer service

r u talkin about the atomik reign (the 1 that looks like a pitpro 140xr)

I've just got one... seems pretty sweet, but I've hardly used it yet.

i too am interested in the bigfoot range need something a little bigger to cut through the deep sand without gettin stuck

I bought a PitPro Big Foot recently and found the rear shock very soft. So soft infact that the back wheel hits the exhaust over any decent bump.
Not sure if its a faulty shock or not. PitPro are sending me a new one next week to try.

PitPro have excellent after sales service if ever there are any problems.

My reigns on the way, i cant wait :) got it for 700 delivered which is pretty damn good

Latest posts

Back