Are these worth the money

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im looking at only going to 400 not much bars is about it. i was earning 45 bucks a week and am now earning about 90 so i wanted to by more things now

Last edited:
just get hd springs for the front and cromoly fork legs and a hd shock for the rear and it will ride better then getting those whole fork set ups and it wont sit gay either

thanks if i wanted it to sit right would i have to by a different swinger

iv got as-02's havnt realy had much time to ride them tho, and the little riding iv done has only been on the bitchiman. but i do like the ajusters lol there fun to fiddle with and try to dial them in to your weight.. lol

thanks if i wanted it to sit right would i have to by a different swinger

Yeah like Tim said, for your DRZ it would be best off to just get +1 Fork Legs, Heavy Duty Springs for your Forks and then a Better Shock in the Rear...that way you wont need to Upgrade Swingarms.

If you did buy a Set of Fastace Forks it wont feel right at all...meaning more money in needing to buy a Swingarm to level it out.

Hope that helps!

Are there any forks that are about the same size as stock ones. Like matt said i wanted to play with adjustments and was planning on getting a swingarm soon and a rear shock, all next on list. Also wanted the look. :D

yea mate maybe save your coins and just set it up as a stocker with the HD springs and +1 cromolly legs and HD shock spring for a while then do a little bit of engine work like somestuff from TB or something and then save some more and go out and get a full suspension set, that way, you'll be keeping it nice and even the whole time while not running out of fun you can have

yea how much are they? i cant remember...
but the BBR E-6's are pre awesome for low cost builds...
and then what ever swinga you'd like and the best shock you can afford...

yeah might have to go +1 Fork, springs and shock. There isnt much engine parts for drz's yet. only have a new exhaust and bars. smashed 5 spokes on the weekend so hd spokes and rims are next and a new rear tyre.

well as i said in another thread send some messages to TB and other suppliers and stuff and get them to take some measurements of there bore kits and head and stuff and see if you could find one that you could modify or make work in anyway... that was just what i had in mind as you might want a little bit more power if your adding new weight of suspension and HD gear and so on...

yea the BBR E-6's are only 500-600...

The bbr e-6s are just copies of KX65 forks,

Take a look at this website for more info,

http://klx110.0catch.com/suspension.html

I found it really helpful trying to sort through all the B/S the companies put on their forks, I found most of all the aftermarket kits were just copies of what was already around, all they did was tweak them a bit and jack the prices up.

Maybe look into some kx60 forks or KTM 65 forks, although they are a little hard to come by in AUS.

Also try planetminis.com as they have heaps of second hand parts and info on whats good and whats not.

alright thanks mini, but how much are kx65 forks? i thought theyd be up there with that too?
and also that chart was for a klx110 and i think there are two different types of BBR E-6's? one foor mini (crf50, drz70 and so on) and a midsize (klx110 and so on)

alright thanks mini, but how much are kx65 forks? i thought theyd be up there with that too?
and also that chart was for a klx110 and i think there are two different types of BBR E-6's? one foor mini (crf50, drz70 and so on) and a midsize (klx110 and so on)

yep theres two types of e-6's one for klx one for crf both the same length.e6's are the longest forks available for crf's 24 3/4 inch's so you need a rear end to suit. 65 forks wont fit a crf without a bit of work clamps bearings etc

yea thats what i thought, but sag' ,my post did say to get a rear end with it... so.. i still think what i said would work...

Latest posts

Back