Are they Good? 2008 Motovert Pro with 125 Daytona???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomy251

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Just wanting your thoughts about the 2008 Motovert Pro with the Daytona 125cc???

Ive been looking at one for a while now....this one in particular is LIKE NEW, hasnt even been ridden in and it comes with the Genuine Zoochie Forks and Elka Shock.

WHAT ARE THESE BIKES LIKE??? PERFORMANCE, RELIABILITY WISE ETC???

Please let me know...especially the MOTOVERT OWNERS OUT THERE WHO HAVE OWNED ONE OR ARE STILL OWNING ONE!!!

Cheers ;)
Tomasu

Last edited:
well i got one.....they are great bike....motor has some real punch BUT you have to be weary of your kick start gear......make sure you always kick from TDC otherwise you will bust it........ive had mine for ruffly around a year now and i have abused the crap outa it lol only problem i have now and have ever had is sometimes while riding it will pop outa 2nd gear.....oh and some times and its getting more frequent once its getting hot it will start to run ruff eg splutter and piss fart about gets annoying after a while lol and im yet to sort this problem out but i did read somewhere they had overheating problems....but like i said i have been flogging it for a year, All china's have to bust sometime right :D

Ahh thanks heaps for the Info mate!!!

Anyone else who can help me out with how they Perform, hold up etc???

Cheers!

Well TJ does things like this on one when he rides over here...so yeah they are good

tjflipoutat60copy-1.jpg

Guess what his bike of choice is though tommy ???

you guessed it a klx ;)

Hahahaha!!! Thanks for the PIC Dreadful mate ;)

Hmm...I know, I know...only thing is MONEY :( haha! I want a Good reliable bike which also can hold up to some Mini FMX, a bit of racing etc, basically an all rounder...ahh Geez hey!

Hahahaha!!! Thanks for the PIC Dreadful mate ;)

Hmm...I know, I know...only thing is MONEY :( haha! I want a Good reliable bike which also can hold up to some Mini FMX, a bit of racing etc, basically an all rounder...ahh Geez hey!

lollll..your spending around 3000 plus for a motovert when you can trick out your klx so much.....man if i was you id be spending that 3000 on modding my klx!! and its like forever reliable unlike a china bike (got nothing against china's got one myself) but i would go the klx.

yeah all good tommy ....vert will be fine but heard daytonas need luv

tjnaccopy.jpg

But yah I'm with Musky

Last edited:
lollll..your spending around 3000 plus for a motovert when you can trick out your klx so much.....man if i was you id be spending that 3000 on modding my klx!! and its like forever reliable unlike a china bike (got nothing against china's got one myself) but i would go the klx.

Hahaha yeah I know...actually I only have about $1000 to do up my KLX which is a 2003 model...getting a bit hold haha, which is what Im concerned with...or sell it and either get the 2009 KLX110 or get the 08 Pro which is for sale for $2000...haha, Im bloody confused!

So yeah? haha any suggestions? If I got a NEW 09 KLX110 Id only need to spend like $500-600 bucks to get her running nice...???

HELP PLEASE...haha! Cheers ;)

yeah all good tommy ....vert will be fine but heard daytonas need luv

But yah I'm with Musky

Yeah. Hmmmmmmm....I dont know hey???haha

Ill try and get some Info from the MAN HIMSELF who has ridden BOTH BIKES!!!! TJ RUSSELL.

Thanks for the help guys anyways, keep it coming if you can help me out!

it will make no difference 03 or 09 klx, they are solid bikes and as long as its been treated well it will be as good as a new one, just clean it up and pimp it.

it will make no difference 03 or 09 klx, they are solid bikes and as long as its been treated well it will be as good as a new one, just clean it up and pimp it.

Totally agree with you. Age don't make a difference, just condition.

Motover Pro's are awesome bikes, but that ain'y got nothing on a modded KLX. You will need to spend more than $500 or $600 though.

yeh it dosent matter whether it 03 or 09 its a solid bike like dazza said...why dont you have a look a wogtaz's bike that is sick, i think that will make you change your mind. Do you ride you klx hard and much other wise it will be fine, just take it for a service if ya need to. And there so much mod parts that are availible for it.

YouTube - brad ripple GOES BIG!!!!! klx 110

Thanks heaps for the comments/advice guys!!!

Im still trying to get my thoughts together...haha!

Thanks heaps, much appreciated ;)!

exactly you have had your 03 since brand new! so you no what its been through by the looks of it you took some crazy good care of it , so dont be worried about it keep the 03 and just start spending!! lol

exactly you have had your 03 since brand new! so you no what its been through by the looks of it you took some crazy good care of it , so dont be worried about it keep the 03 and just start spending!! lol

Yeah true mate! BUT...haha, money is the problem...I dont think spending $1000 on the old KLX will make it a better bike then the 08 Pro which already has good Suspension and an alright engine.

Im not sure?????? haha! For the people who own one out there tell me how there like!

Thanks heaps again ;)

dude i have explained wat the pro is like.........wanna do a swap:D ill fix my minor probs im having before hand what ya reckon

dude i have explained wat the pro is like.........wanna do a swap:D ill fix my minor probs im having before hand what ya reckon

Yeah I know, thanks heaps for the Info!!!

Well Ive sent a few e-mails to people in the Motovert Business such as TDKMOTOVERTUSA so Im waiting on them to get back to me.

Hmmm??? Swap...haha! Would it be a straight swap or cash going either way???

well i would settle for a straight swap but if you wanted cash or vice versa im sure we could nut out something. would be kinda difficult when your in nsw.....if you was in vic i would gladly jump on the boat and meet up with ya

well i would settle for a straight swap but if you wanted cash or vice versa im sure we could nut out something. would be kinda difficult when your in nsw.....if you was in vic i would gladly jump on the boat and meet up with ya

Ahh okay! Yeah its a bit of a long way...haha! Na I think Ill get a NEW ONE if I was to get a Motovert. Thanks for the offer anyways! haha

When did you buy your Vert?

Latest posts

Back