Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tono18

Reaction score
hey guys,i have a mid size 150cc atomic nitrous,the book came with no specifications for vaulve clearances :/...can some body tell me what the intake an out take should be?? im thinking .4 for intake .6 for out? thanks tono!

hey guys,i have a mid size 150cc atomic nitrous,the book came with no specifications for vaulve clearances :/...can some body tell me what the intake an out take should be?? im thinking .004 for intake .006 for out? thanks tono!
im thinking .004 for intake .006 THOU is spot on.. some run .003 and .004

okay cool thankyou! when I checked them I coudnt evan fit any size gauge in there they had it tight!

okay cool thankyou! when I checked them I coudnt evan fit any size gauge in there they had it tight!
Yeah was the cam on the bottom of the lobes though? turn the crank over if there too tight need to find where you can move the crank 1/4 turn without the valves moving and then thats the correct mark..
unless of cause your going from the cam chain sprocket mark then that should be bang on

It wouldnt be the 1st time i have found these motors neglected.. and then if you open it up when you need to you will find the valves are burnt to ****...

I was going from the cam chain sprocket mark,so should be spot on,its only been ridin 2 hours since new an was valve bouncing like hell,im guessing the reason was the valves were way of?? are these bike always Way of from new ?

Last edited:
it depends on who built the engine,
i reckon most of the time they are done up finger tight at the factory, then locked up at that.

yeah that's what I was thinking,thanks for the advice mate

Latest posts

Back